Cuiavian University in Włocławek
(Kujawska Szkoła Wyższa we Włocławku)
with the support of
THE CENTER FOR UKRAINIAN AND EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC COOPERATION
Scientific and pedagogical internship
TECHNICAL EDUCATION AS A COMPONENT OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IN UKRAINE AND EU COUNTRIES
Włocławek, the Republic of Poland
January 21 – February 1, 2019
Academic staff of higher education institutes, research associates of scientific establishments, doctoral candidates, postgraduate students, applicants, students, who have or obtain technical education, are invited to participate in the internship.
All participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of completion of scientific and pedagogical internship (in two languages). The certificate of completion is a document confirming completion of the scientific and pedagogical internship in a scientific institute of EU country and which is necessary for obtainment of academic rank of Associate Professor, Professor and Senior Research Fellow, according to paras. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.7 of Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff, as well as for licensing and accreditation of educational services.
Workload of the conference has 5 credits (180 hours) and is divided as follows:
• familiarization with a web-site of the university – 12 hours;
• participation in a distance training workshop and elaboration of research and methodological reports – 48 hours;
• individual work with teaching and learning aids – 120 hours.
Head of Organising Committee
Dr. Eng. Michał Sójka, Dean of Engineering Faculty, Cuiavian University in Włocławek.
Form of participation: distant.
Participants should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org January 18, 2019 (inclusively):
1) theses of research and methodological reports according to a focus area of the applicant in educational or scientific establishment in Ukraine;
2) application form;
3) scanned copy of payment confirmation of registration fee.
RE: INTERNSHIP IN WŁOCŁAWEK.
Participation in the scientific and pedagogical internship without research and methodological report is impossible.
On March 15, 2019, the collection of abstracts and certificates will be sent to the participants at the postal addresses indicated in the form.
Example of application
Application for participation in scientific and pedagogical internship
“TECHNICAL EDUCATION AS A COMPONENT OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IN UKRAINE AND EU COUNTRIES”
1. Full name of a participant in Ukrainian and English (transliteration)
2. Academic degree, rank (if any)
3. Post, place of employment
4. Contact number
6. Postal address for sending the collection of abstracts and the certificate (full name of a receiver, street, building, apartment, city (district, region), zip code).
Requirements for abstracts
Pay attention to the fact that the topic of the scientific and methodological report should concern the peculiarities of the training of engineering expert, the system of technical education, the formation of knowledge and skills of an expert in the engineering sphere, the specifics of higher engineering education in Ukraine and the EU, etc.
• Volume – from 2 до 5 pages А-4 exercised in Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007;
• Type font – Times New Roman, size – 14; line spacing – 1,5; first line indent – 1,25 см; fields – 2 см;
• Sequence of materials in abstracts: title (capital letters, font – semi-bold); author’s surname and initials (font – semi-bold); academic degree, rank (if any), post, place of employment (study); text.
• A file should be titled in accordance with participant’s surname and initials (for example: Stetsenko L.P._abstracts);
• References (without repetitions) are at the bottom of the text taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
Citations in the text should be marked with numerical order of a source according to the list and page (pages) number, for example [7, p. 16].
Example of abstract
PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION IN UKRAINE
Anisimov M. V.
Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor,
Professor at the Department of Theory and Methodology for Process Design,
Labour Safety and Life Protection
Volodymyr Vynnychenko Central Ukrainian State Pedagogical University
Kropyvnytskyi, Kirovohrad region, Ukraine
Graduates of vocational education institutions work in all branches of the national economy. There is no device, machinery, agricultural products, etc., in the production of which they did not participate. At some enterprises, the number of employees, who are graduates of vocational schools, is 80%. Therefore, vocational education has been one of the main providers of highly skilled workers for the economy of any country
[1, p. 224].
1. Анісімов М. В. Теоретико-методологічні основи прогнозування моделей у професійно-технічних навчальних закладах. Київ-Кіровоград: Поліграфічне підприємство «ПОЛІУМ», 2011. 464 с.
Representative Office in Ukraine
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
(according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Bielov Dmytro Mykolaiovych, Doctor of Juridical Sciences, Professor, Director of the Center for Ukrainian-European Scientific Cooperation.
Contact number: + 38 (066) 642 61 74