University of Legal Sciences and Administration named after L. Petrazycki (the Republic of Poland) with the support of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation organize scientific and pedagogical internship in the sphere of state administration.
“DEVELOPMENT TRENDS OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS IN THE SPHERE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION IN UKRAINE AND EU COUNTRIES”
(Wołomin, the Republic of Poland, March 11-22, 2019)
Academic staff of higher education institutions, research associates of scientific establishments, doctoral candidates, postgraduate students, external postgraduate students as well as students, who have or obtain education in the sphere of public administration, are invited to participate in the internship.
All participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of completion of scientific and pedagogical internship (in two languages).
The certificate of completion is a document confirming completion of the scientific and pedagogical internship in a scientific institute of EU country for obtainment of academic rank of Associate Professor, Professor and Senior Research Fellow, according to paras. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.7 of Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff, as well as for licensing and accreditation of educational services.
Workload of the insternship includes 5 credits (180 hours) and is divided as follows:
• familiarization with a web-site of the university – 12 hours;
• involvement with teaching and learning aids
• individual work with teaching and learning reports – 120 hours.
HEAD OF ORGANISING COMMITTEE:
Dr Ryszard Ślązak, rector (Wyższa Szkoła Nauk Prawnych i Administracji im. L. Petrażyckiego)
Form of participation: distant.
Participants should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 7, 2019 (inclusively):
1) theses of research and methodological reports according to a focus area of the applicant in educational or scientific establishment in Ukraine;
2) application form;
3) scanned copy of payment confirmation of registration fee.
Participation in the scientific and pedagogical internship without research and methodological report is impossible.
1. The organization fee for the participant of the scientific and pedagogical internship is 100 euro in hryvnia equivalent according to the exchange rate which was current as at the date of payment. It is used to cover the transport and administrative costs associated with the production of international certificates, the use of the official information portal, the publication of a collection of abstracts and its postal mailing to the participants.
2. Please note that the internship is individual. Payment for the thesis written in co-authorship is carried out by each participant of the internship despite co-authorship.
3. Payment details will be provided after the reception of the abstracts and the application form. Authors have to transfer funds after the adoption of the abstracts by the Organising Committee.
4. On May 10, 2019, the collection of abstracts and certificates will be sent to the participants at the postal addresses indicated in the form.
EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION:
Application for participation in scientific and pedagogical internship
“Development trends of the educational process in the sphere of public administration in Ukraine and EU countries”
1. Full name of a participant in Ukrainian and English (transliteration)
2. Academic degree, rank (if any) in Ukrainian and English
3. Post, place of employment in Ukrainian and English
4. Contact number
6. Postal address for sending the collection of abstracts and the certificate (full name of a receiver, street, building, apartment, city (district, region), zip code).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS
Pay attention to the fact that the topic of the scientific and methodological report should concern the peculiarities of the training of experts in the sphere of public administration, education system of this sphere in Ukraine and EU countries, the formation of knowledge and skills of an expert in in the sphere of state administration, etc.
• Volume – from 2 to 5 pages А-4 executed in Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007;
• Type font – Times New Roman, size – 14; line spacing – 1,5; first line indent – 1,25 cm; fields – 2 cm;
• Sequence of information in abstracts: title (capital letters, font – semi-bold); author’s surname and initials (font – semi-bold); academic degree, rank (if any), post, place of employment (study); text.
• A file should be titled in accordance with participant’s surname and initials (for example: Stetsenko L.P._abstracts);
• References (without repetitions) are at the bottom of the text taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
Citations in the text should be marked with numerical order of a source according to the list and page (pages) number, for example [7, p. 16].
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE:
The Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation (according to signed international cooperation agreement):
Bielov Dmytro Mykolaiovych, Doctor of Juridical Sciences, Professor, Professor at the Department of Constitutional Law and Comparative Jurisdiction of SHEI “Uzhhorod National University”, Director of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation.
Contact number: +38 068 473 02 28
EXAMPLE OF ABSTRACT:
FORMATION OF MODERN GLOBAL WORLD VIEW OF A CIVIL SERVANT
Ivanov V. O.
Candidate of Sciences in Public Administration,
Senior Lecture at the Department of Economics and Regional Economic Policy
Dnipropetrovsk Regional Institute for Public Administration, National Academy for Public Administration under the President of Ukraine
Higher education in Ukraine in the sphere of public administration is the level of professional education as well as the continuous process of specialized theoretical and practical training, which is carried out in higher educational institutions which have highly qualified academuc staff, secure combination of the educational process with the scientific and practical activities and train competent personnel in the sphere of public administration .
1. Про освіту: Закон України від 5 вересня 2017 р. № 2145-19 / Верховна Рада України. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2145-19 (дата звернення: 05.03.2018)