Polonia University in Częstochowa
International scientific conference
RESEARCH ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS IN PEDAGOGY AND PSYCHOLOGY
April 5–6, 2023
Częstochowa, the Republic of Poland
Scientists, postgraduate students, students of higher education and research institutions, as well as practitioners who are actively engaged in pedagogy and psychology research are invited to participate in the international conference.
Andrzej Krynski, Prof. PhD, ThDr., Dr h.c. mult., Rector of Polonia University in Częstochowa.
Form of participation: distant. Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should send the following documents to Organising Committee before March 31, 2023 (inclusively):
2) send the abstracts to Organising Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org. The title of a file should meet surname of a speaker indicating Abstracts – for abstracts.
The title of a file should meet surname of a speaker indicating Application – for application form, Abstracts – for abstracts. For example: Shevchenko_Abstracts.
Re: FOR THE CONFERENCE ON PEDAGOGY AND PSYCHOLOGY.
- General psychology and psychology of personality.
- Psychological and pedagogical problems in education
- Pedagogical and correctional psychology.
- Socio-psychological problems of organization and management.
- Social and legal psychology.
- Psychological aspects of interethnic and intercultural relations.
- General pedagogy.
- The philosophy of modern education. Modern pedagogical technologies and methods.
- Modern psychological and pedagogical teaching methods.
- Psychology of social communications, intergroup relations, media psychology.
- Transition to multilevel higher education: challenges and perspectives.
- Management of the higher education system in the conditions of modernization. Evaluation systems.
- Speech therapy. Special psychology.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
All conference participants will be provided with an electronic collection of abstracts and a certificate of participation authenticated by a seal. Participants of the conference will have an opportunity to present the collection of abstracts and certificate as evidence of participation in the international conference that took place in the EU country.
Each conference participant receives an electronic certificate with the volume of skill enhancement (15 hours – 0.5 ECTS credit).
DOI will be assigned for each abstract from the conference’s collection of abstracts, enabling authors to find their scientific work at the website of Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI), which was developed by the specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine by order of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine. The collection will be awarded with ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by European publishing house “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing”.
Certificate is a document confirming participation in the activities of a scientific conference (congress, symposium, and workshop) that took place in the EU country according to paras. 7.4 Section 2 of the Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, № 13.
A collection of conference abstracts will be available on an open platform of the European publisher “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing”. A sample of the collection’s publication is available at the link.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE:
Center for Ukrainian-European Scientific Cooperation (according to the signed agreement on international cooperation with Polonia University in Częstochowa)
Contact person: Demchenko Krystyna Hryhorivna –Coordinator of scientific events and projects on pedagogical and psychological sciences.
Telephone: +38 (068) 487 24 43