Cuiavian University in Wloclawek
LEGAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION IN UKRAINE AND EU COUNTRIES: A PARADIGM SHIFT
Wloclawek, Republic of Poland
Deadline: May 28, 2021
Scientists, lecturers and postgraduate students are invited to participate in elaborating the collective monograph. Research papers of postgraduate students should be coauthored with a scientific adviser.
The future publication will be a result of the activities of the authors’ team united by a common idea to present achievements of their researches.
- dr Wiesław Pędziak, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
- dr Elżbieta Nowakowska, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
- dr Mirosława Struś, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek.
Mode of publication – scientific, A5, hard cover.
Each co-author will receive a certificate.
Authors of the collective monograph will receive 1 copy of the publication.
Papers are accepted in Ukrainian, Russian, Polish and English.
Why is the publication of the monograph section valuable?
(for obtaining the degree of Doctor and Candidate of Sciences, for awarding the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), for young scientists)
The monograph is produced by the European publishing house “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing” (Riga, Latvia) and recommended by the Academic Council of the scientific institution for printing. Three peer-reviewers, whose names are mentioned in the output data, ensure a high-quality independent peer-review. The monograph is assigned ISBN that will empower authors to participate in developing a collective scientific paper published in the country of the European Union.
Every article included in a collective monograph is awarded DOI, which allows the authors to find their scientific work on the Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI) site, which was developed by specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine on behalf of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Presented on November 12, 2019.
The authors should send the following documents for publishing papers in the collective monograph to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 28, 2021
- application form in a separate file;
- scientific paper for publishing;
Re: COLLECTIVE MONOGRAPH IN WLOCLAWEK
Submission of applications and articles for publishing in the monograph: before May 28, 2021 (inclusively).
Feedback on papers acceptance: during 5-7 working days after papers receipt.
E-mail distribution of monograph’s mock-up: on August 13, 2021.
Postal mailing of printed copies: on August 27, 2021.
TARGET TOPICS OF THE MONOGRAPH:
– Theory and history of state and law; history of political and legal scholars;
– Administrative law and process; finance law; information law;
– Criminal law and Criminology;
– Criminal and penal law;Criminal proceedings and forensics; forensic examination; operative-search activity;
– Philosophy of Law;
– Commercial law, commercial procedural law;
– Civil law and civil process; family law; international private law;
– Labor Law; the right to social security;
– Land law; agrarian law; environmental law; natural resource law;
– Constitutional and municipal law.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE:
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
(according to the signed Agreement on international cooperation with Cuiavian University in Wloclawek)
Contact person: Tiutiunnyk Tetiana Mykolaivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on juridical sciences.
Contact number: +38 (068) 473 07 28