CA’ Foscari university of Venice
Uzhhorod National University
CHALLENGES AND ACHIEVEMENTS OF EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
IN THE AREA OF PHILOLOGICAL RESEARCHES
Deadline: December 18, 2020
Scientists, lecturers and postgraduate students are invited to participate in elaborating the collective monograph. Research papers of postgraduate students should be coauthored with a scientific adviser.
The future publication will be a result of the activities of the authors’ team united by a common idea to present achievements of their researches.
The monograph will be published by the European publishing house “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing” (Riga, Latvia) with ISBN award that will enable authors to participate in developing collective scientific paper published in the country of the European Union. Every article included in a collective monograph is awarded DOI, which allows the authors to find their scientific work on the Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI) site, which was developed by specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine on behalf of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Presented on November 12, 2019.
Mode of publication – scientific, A5, hard cover.
Each co-author will receive a certificate.
Authors of the collective monograph will receive 1 copy of the publication.
Papers are accepted in Italian, English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Michele Bugliesi, Professor, Rector of Ca’ Foscari University of Venice;
- Zymomria Ivan Mykolaiovych, Doctor of Philology, Professor, Head at the Department of Translation Theory and Practice, Uzhhorod National University.
Submission of applications and articles for publishing in the monograph: before December 18, 2020 (inclusively)
Feedback on papers acceptance: during 3 days after papers receipt
E-mail distribution of monograph’s mock-up: on March 9, 2021
Postal mailing of printed copies: on March 12, 2021
The authors should send the following documents for publishing papers in the collective monograph to email@example.com before December 18, 2020
- application form in a separate file;
- scientific paper for publishing;
Re: COLLECTIVE MONOGRAPH IN PHILOLOGICAL SCIENCES
TARGET TOPICS OF THE MONOGRAPH
- Romance, Germanic languages;
- Slavic languages and literature;
- Ukrainian language and literature;
- Literature of European countries;
- Literary theory;
- General linguistics;
- Translation Studies;
- Language and mass media;
- Intercultural communication.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTICLES’ EXECUTION
- an article should be a holistic document of scientific content that involves the results of the author’s original researchers;
- volume is minimum 20 pages; А4, line spacing – 1,5; Times New Roman, 14; all fields – 20 mm;
- two persons are a maximum number of authors.
ARTICLE GENERAL STRUCTURE
- author’s surname and initials; academic degree and title, post, place of employment; address of office (in English); article title;
- a paper has to have the following structure: a short introduction (1-2 pages), 2-3 equally weighted sections and conclusion (1 page), summary 7-10 sentences in article’s language (to indicate a range of problems and research results);
- an article must have per-page citations as well as References at the end of the article. Citations should be indicated with a figure without brackets and dots by virtue of Microsoft Word references.
To improve the quality level of scientific citations in the scientometric database Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI), it is important to indicate DOI for every source which it has.
Attention! References are in a source language and executed taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
THE VALUE AND NECESSITY OF A SECTION’S PUBLICATION IN THE MONOGRAPH
are specified in the following new legislative acts:
- The Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine as of March 6, 2019, № 167 “On Experiment on Awarding PhD Degree”: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/167-2019-%D0%BF
For Candidates and Doctors for joining one-time councils in the context of the experiment on awarding PhD degree:
p. 6. A council is created consisting of a head and board members – two reviewers and two opponents. The scientist recommended to the board involvement must have at least three scientific papers published in the last five years meeting the research area of the applicant’s dissertation. And at least one publication must be indexed in Scopus and/or Web of Science Core Collection. Such publications mean monographs, monographs’ sections, manuscripts in the journals included in the List of professional editions of Ukraine approved by the MES or foreign periodicals.
For postgraduate students for one-time defense in the context of the experiment on awarding PhD degree:
p. 11. The basic scientific findings of the dissertation should be minimum presented in three scientific publications that cover the basic content of the dissertation. Such scientific publications mean the manuscript in scientific journals included in the List of scientific professional editions of Ukraine (a monograph or monograph sections published in co-authorship can be admitted instead of one manuscript).
- The Order of the MSE of Ukraine as of 23.09.2019 № 1220 “On Publication of the Results of Dissertation for Scientific Degrees of Doctor and Candidate of Sciences”: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1086-19
For evaluation of findings of the dissertation for obtaining a scientific degree of Doctor of Sciences:
p. 2. To establish that:
1) the key scientific results of the dissertation (done in the form of a manuscript, monograph, scholarly paper) for obtaining the degree of Doctor of Sciences must be presented at least in 20 scientific publications that cover the basic content of the dissertation. Such publications include:
a minimum of two monographs (sections in collective monographs);
For evaluation of findings of the dissertation for obtaining a scientific degree of Candidate of Sciences:
p.2. To establish that:
1) the key scientific results of the dissertation for obtaining the degree of Candidate of Sciences must be presented at least in three scientific publications that cover the basic content of the dissertation. Such publication include:
manuscripts in the scientific journals included in the List of scientific professional editions of Ukraine (a monograph or monograph section published in co-authorship can be admitted instead of one manuscript).
- Annex 3 (Annotated report) to the Regulation on Competition, which is performed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, for projects of scientific works and scientific-technical (experimental) developments of young scientists working (studying) in higher education institutions and scientific establishments, which belong to the Ministry the further realization of the works and developments at the expense of the funds of the General Fund of the state budget and management (p. 5 of section III), approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No.1287 dated 14.12.2015: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0015-16
For reporting in the context of scientific works and scientific-technical (experimental) developments of young scientists
p. 5.4. of Annotated report
Monographs and /or monographs’ sections on project’s topic that have been published in the foreign editions in the languages of OECD countries and/or in the official languages of the European Union, which don’t belong to OECD, are indicated in table 5 of this Report.
EXAMPLE OF ARTICLE EXECUTION
THE PROBLEM OF DEFINING LINGUISTIC WORLDVIEW IN MODERN LINGUISTICS: DIVERSITY OF APPROACHES AND DEFINITIONS
Holter I. M.
Linguistics, along with the sciences studying thinking, is one of those branches of human knowledge showing the closest links with philosophy throughout its development, which is explained by the nature of the subject matter of linguistics itself. …
- Section title
- Section title
Thus, the linguistic worldview is the result of the centuries-old work of the collective ethnic consciousness of a certain people… .
The article deals to the study of the language picture of the world. The question of the universality and uniqueness of the national pictures of the world is considered… .
- 1. Серёгина М.А. Понятие языковой картины мира в когнитивной лингвистике: аспекты и виды. Мир лингвистики и коммуникации: электронный научный журнал. 2007. Т. 1. № 6. С. 55–65. DOI 10.1026/354-6682/55-59
Information about the author:
Holter I. M.,
Candidate of Philological Sciences,
Associate Professor of the Department of Translation
Dnipropetrovsk State Technical University of Railway Transport
2, Akademika Lazaryana str., Dnipro, 49700, Ukraine
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
(according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Contact person: Rodik Lesia Mykolaivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on philological sciences.
Telephone: +38 (068) 992 04 11