Cuiavian University in Wloclawek
Polissia National University
THEORETICAL-METHODOLOGICAL AND SCIENTIFIC ASPECTS OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Wloclawek, Republic of Poland
Deadline: May 7, 2021
Scientists, lecturers and postgraduate students are invited to participate in elaborating the collective monograph. Research papers of postgraduate students should be coauthored with a scientific adviser.
Mode of publication – scientific, A5, hard cover.
Each co-author will receive a certificate.
Authors of the collective monograph will receive 1 copy of the publication.
Papers are accepted in Ukrainian, Russian, Polish and English.
- dr Wiesław Pędziak, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
- dr Elżbieta Nowakowska, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
- dr Mirosława Struś, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
- Hryban Hryhoriy Petrovych, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine, Professor at the Department of Physical Education, Polissia National University (Zhytomyr, Ukraine).
Why is the publication of the monograph section valuable?
(for obtaining the degree of Doctor and Candidate of Sciences, for awarding the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), for young scientists)
The future publication will be a result of the activities of the authors’ team united by a common idea to present achievements of their researches.
The monograph will be published by the European publishing house “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing” (Riga, Latvia) with ISBN award that will enable authors to participate in developing collective scientific paper published in the country of the European Union.
The authors should send the following documents for publishing papers in the collective monograph to email@example.com before May 7, 2021
- application form in a separate file;
- scientific paper for publishing;
Re: COLLECTIVE MONOGRAPH IN WLOCLAWEK
Submission of applications and articles for publishing in the monograph: before May 7, 2021 (inclusively).
Feedback on papers acceptance: within 5-7 working days after papers receipt.
E-mail distribution of monograph’s mock-up: on July 9, 2021.
Postal mailing of printed copies: on July 23, 2021.
TARGET TOPICS OF THE MONOGRAPH:
- Theory and methods of training of athletes;
- Human health, fitness and recreation, physical education of different population groups, physical rehabilitation;
- Sports medicine, physiology and sports biochemistry;
- Modern problems of improving population health and solutions;
- Modern information technologies in physical culture and sports.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE:
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
(according to the signed Agreement on international cooperation with Cuiavian University in Wloclawek)
Contact person: Korobets Oksana Volodymyrivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on physical education.
Contact number: +38 (066) 901 23 48