Sumy State Pedagogical University named
after A. S. Makarenko
The National University of Ostroh Academy
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
ISMA University of Applied Sciences
PUBLIC HEALTH SYSTEM IN UKRAINE AND EU COUNTRIES:
DEVELOPMENT VECTORS, PERSPECTIVES
Deadline – May 26, 2023
Download the newsletter
Sample of Ukrainian monograph section
Sample of English monograph section
We kindly invite scientists, academic staff and postgraduate students, who have or obtain a degree in health, to join the writing of the collective monograph.
The future publication will be a result of the activities of the authors’ team united by a common idea to present achievements of their researches.
Djakons Romans – Dr.sc.ing., Professor, Academician, President of ISMA University of Applied Sciences;
Kalynychenko Iryna Oleksandrivna – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Public Health and Medical-Biological Fundamentals of Physical Culture, Sumy State Pedagogical University named after A. S. Makarenko;
Hushchuk Ihor Vitaliiovych – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Public Health and Physical Education, the National University of Ostroh Academy;
Latina Hanna Oleksandrivna – Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Public Health and Medical-Biological Fundamentals of Physical Culture, Sumy State Pedagogical University named after A. S. Makarenko;
Zaikina Hanna Leonidivna – Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Public Health and Medical-Biological Fundamentals of Physical Culture, Sumy State Pedagogical University named after A. S. Makarenko;
Liakh Yurii Yerymiiovych – Doctor of Biology, Professor, Professor at the Department of Public Health and Physical Education of the National University of Ostroh Academy;
Hilman Anna Yuriivna – PhD in Psychology, Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Public Health and Physical Education of the National University of Ostroh Academy;
Kulesha Nataliia Petrivna – PhD in Psychology, Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Public Health and Physical Education of the National University of Ostroh Academy;
Vivsiannyk Oleh Mykhailovych – PhD in Public Administration, Postdoctoral Student, Director of the Department of Civil Defense and Public Health of Rivne Regional State Administration.
The monograph is published by the European publishing house “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing” (Riga, Latvia) and recommended for printing by the institution’s academic council. Three reviewers, who are mentioned in the monograph’s output data, guarantee an independent review.
The monograph is awarded ISBN that permits authors to participate in developing the collective scientific paper published in the country of the EU.
DOI is assigned to every article included in the collective monograph that allows the authors to find their scientific work on the Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI) site, which was developed by specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine on behalf of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The monograph will be available on the website of the European publisher “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing” at the link.
The authors of the collective monograph’s section receive an electronic layout of the collective monograph and a certificate.
Why is the publication of the monograph section valuable?
(for fulfilling the licensing conditions,
to obtain the degree of Doctor and Candidate of Sciences,
for awarding the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD),
for young scientists)
The submission of application forms and articles for publishing in the monograph: before May 26, 2023 (inclusively).
Feedback on papers acceptance: within 1–2 working days after papers receipt.
E-mail distribution of the monograph’s layout and the certificate: after August 11, 2023.
To publish contributions in the collective monograph, authors should act as follows:
- fill in an application form and send a manuscript to email@example.com for peer-review before May 26, 2023;
- send a copy of the payment confirmation following the manuscript’s approval for publication.
Re: COLLECTIVE MONOGRAPH ON PUBLIC HEALTH.
MONOGRAPH’S TARGET TOPICS:
- Public health organization and management at the international, national and regional levels, action planning in emergencies (activities of the World Health Organization, the WHO Regional Office for Europe; statutory acts and programs on public health; operating functions for public health protection; best international and domestic practices in public health, leadership and strategic management).
- Monitoring and responding to public health emergencies (safety strategies in health care, including best practices, International Health Regulations (2005); biosecurity; hygienic aspects of vital activity security, sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population).
- Implementation of the state monitoring system for health determinants (Sustainable Development Goals until 2030; disease prevention, implementation of Health in All Policies); research methodology, biostatistics, risk analysis; the system of social and hygienic monitoring in Ukraine and the world).
- Domestic and foreign experience in training public health specialists (personnel policy on public health; experience of international NGOs (Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region, Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation, European Public Health Association, European Public Health Alliance, European Health Management Association, EuroHealthNet); domestic schools for training public health and environment and health specialists).
- Mental health (health psychology; topical issues of psychosocial rehabilitation of the military, internally displaced persons and citizens amidst Russian aggression; sanogenic thinking).
- Protection of motherhood and childhood (reproductive health; prevention of reproductive diseases; social and ethical problems of artificial insemination; prevention of hereditary and congenital pathology).
- Health promotion (information technologies, communication management; the role of non-governmental organizations in maintaining and strengthening health at the individual and population level).
- Other concerns (for additional proposals, e.g., regarding economic management, etc.).
The Organizing Committee guarantees high-quality anonymous peer-review of each monograph section. All monograph sections are subject to checking for plagiarism using StrikePlagiarism.com by the Polish company Plagiat.pl.
PROHIBITION TO REFER TO THE AGGRESSOR STATE’S SCHOLARLY PAPERS:
We kindly note that the monograph languages are Ukrainian, English, and Latvian. It is prohibited citing and including in the reference list russian-language contributions published in any country, incl. papers written in other languages but published in russia and belarus.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE:
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation (according to the signed international cooperation agreement with ISMA University of Applied Sciences)
Contact person: Rodik Lesia Mykolaivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on public health.
Telephone: +38 066 642 61 74