Cuiavian University in Wloclawek
Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs
POLICE ACTIVITY IN UKRAINE AND EUROPEAN COUNTRIES: MODERN STANDARDS AND UNIFICATION OPTIONS
Deadline: November 19, 2021
Scientists, lecturers and postgraduate students are invited to participate in elaborating the collective monograph. Research papers of postgraduate students should be coauthored with a scientific adviser.
The future publication will be a result of the activities of the authors’ team united by a common idea to present achievements of their researches.
- Roman Myroniuk, Doctor of Law, Professor, Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs;
- Andrii Sobakar, Doctor of Law, Professor, Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs;
- dr Wiesław Pędziak, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek.
Mode of publication – scientific, A5, hard cover.
Each co-author will receive a certificate.
Authors of the collective monograph will receive 1 copy of the publication.
Papers are accepted in Ukrainian, Russian, Polish and English.
The monograph is produced by the European publishing house “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing” (Riga, Latvia) and recommended by the Academic Council of the scientific institution for printing. Three peer-reviewers, whose names are mentioned in the output data, ensure a high-quality independent peer-review. The monograph is assigned ISBN that will empower authors to participate in developing a collective scientific paper published in the country of the European Union.
Every article included in a collective monograph is awarded DOI, which allows the authors to find their scientific work on the Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI) site, which was developed by specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine on behalf of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The monograph will be available on the website of the European publisher “Izdevnieciba” Baltija Publishing “.
The authors should send the following documents for publishing papers in the collective monograph to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 19, 2021
- application form in a separate file;
- scientific paper for publishing;
Re: COLLECTIVE MONOGRAPH IN WLOCLAWEK
Submission of applications and articles for publishing in the monograph: before November 19, 2021 (inclusively).
Feedback on papers acceptance: during 5-7 working days after papers receipt.
E-mail distribution of monograph’s mock-up: on January 14, 2022.
Postal mailing of printed copies: on January 21, 2022.
TARGET TOPICS OF THE MONOGRAPH:
- Concept, essence and legislative support of policing in Ukraine.
- International police standards and the state of their implementation in the activities of the national police.
- Administrative and legal status of a police officer in Ukraine.
- Administrative and legal status of a police officer in foreign (including European) countries.
- Forms, methods, principles and types of policing.
- Preventive policing.
- Administrative and jurisdictional policing.
- Service policing activities.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
(according to the signed Agreement on international cooperation with Cuiavian University in Wloclawek)
Contact person: Tiutiunnyk Tetiana Mykolaivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on juridical sciences.
Contact number: +38 (068) 473 07 28