Baltic International Academy
International scientific conference
INNOVATIVE VIEWS IN EUROPEAN FUNDAMENTAL SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL LEGAL STUDIES
December 28–29, 2021
Riga, the Republic of Latvia
Scholars, postgraduate students as well as students of HEI and research institutions are invited to participate in the international conference.
- Dr.oec., Professor Staņislavs Anatoliiovych Buka, Head of the Senate, Baltic International Academy;
- Dr.iur., Docent Armen Gabrielyan, Baltic International Academy;
- mg.hist. Raimonds Rublovskis, Baltic International Academy.
Form of participation: distant. Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should send the following documents to Organising Committee before December 24, 2021 (inclusively):
2) send the abstracts to Organising Committee: email@example.com. The title of a file should meet surname of a speaker indicating Abstracts – for abstracts.
The title of a file should meet surname of a speaker indicating Application – for application form, Abstracts – for abstracts. For example: Shevchenko_Abstracts.
Re: FOR THE CONFERENCE ON LAW.
- History and theory of law and state.
- Constitutional and municipal law.
- Civil law and civil procedure. Family law.
- Economic law and economic procedure.
- Labor law and social welfare law.
- Agrarian and environmental law. Land law.
- Administrative law and procedure. Finance law. Information Law.
- Criminal Law and Criminology. Criminal and penal law.
- Criminal procedure and criminalistics.
- European Union law. International law and comparative law.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
All Ukrainian participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of participation authenticated by seal. Participants of the conference will have an opportunity to present the collection of abstracts and certificate as evidence of participation in the international conference that took place in the EU country.
Each participant of the conference receives a certificate with the volume of competence development mentioned (15 hours – 0.5 ECTS credit).
DOI will be assigned for each abstract from the conference’s collection of abstracts, enabling authors to find their scientific work at the website of Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI), which was developed by the specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine by order of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine and released on November 12, 2019. The collection will be awarded with ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by European publishing house. Certificate is a document confirming participation in the activities of a scientific conference (congress, symposium, and workshop) that took place in the EU country according to paras. 5.2, 7.3 Section 2 of the Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, № 13.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian-European Scientific Cooperation
(according to the signed agreement on international cooperation with the Baltic International Academy)
Contact person – Tiutiunnyk Tetiana Mykolaivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on juridical sciences.
Telephone: +38 (068) 473 07 28