A. Yu. Krymsky Institute of Oriental Studies of NAS of Ukraine
Ukrainian Association of Sinologists
Kyiv National Economic University
Publishing House “Helvetica”
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
CHINESE CIVILIZATION: TRADITIONS AND MODERNITY
November 30, 2022
Procedure: report – 15 min, discussion – up to 5 min.
Languages: Ukrainian, Chinese, English.
Participation is free of charge.
If you are interested in participating, please take the following steps until October 15, 2022 (inclusively):
All conference participants will receive an electronic collection of abstracts and a certificate.
A collection of abstracts will be available on an open platform of the Ukrainian-Polish publisher “Liha-Pres” indexed in SENSE at the link.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS:
- Volume– up to 5 pp., А-4, Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, file extension *.doc; font – Times New Roman, font size– 14, line spacing – 1.5; paragraph indention – 10 mm; margins – 20 mm.
- Information presentation within abstracts is as follows: a conference section meeting the subject of abstracts; UDC; the surname and initials of the author (-s) (in bold); ORCID ID; scientific degree, academic rank, post; affiliation; city, country (in italics); a title (semibold initials); keywords; text.
- Pages are not numbered.
- The file name should be in English and meet the participant’s surname and initials (e.g., Ovcharenko_P.V._abstracts).
- The list of cited literature sources (without repetitions) is given at the end of the article and titled “Bibliography”. The list is compiled given the requirements of the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General provisions and rules of composition”. In-text references are put in square brackets with an indication of the source serial number according to the list and comma-separated page number(s), e.g., [1, p. 89].
Design of tables: right-align numeration in italics, table headings are centered (font size – 14, semi-bold). The font size for in-table text – 10.
Design of formulas: formulas are created using Microsoft Equation. Formulas are numbered in round brackets rightward to the text.
Design of figures: a figure is created using Microsoft Office (grouped as one object) or inserted as a TFF, PCX, or BMP file with 300 dpi resolution. A title is under the figure (Fig. 1 Title).
- China in the modern world: international political aspect
- Studies of Chinese civilization: history, philosophy, culture
- Modern model of the socio-economic development of China
- Theoretical and applied issues of Chinese linguistics and literary studies
SAMPLE OF ABSTRACTS:
China in the modern world: international political aspect
Doctor of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor,
Associate Professor at the Department of Philosophy, Sociology
and Management of Socio-Cultural Activities
South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky
CHINA AS A REGIONAL ACTOR WITH GLOBAL AMBITIONS AMIDST COLLAPSING BIPOLARITY
Keywords: China, Asia-Pacific region, international relations.
Chinese political leaders actually reconstructed the image of the country; the image of the state now has a dualistic nature, namely: on the one hand, China is a state that is trying to be a regional leader in the Asia-Pacific region (hereinafter – APR)… [1 c. 237].
1. Starodub T. S., Pidbereznyi K. D. (2013) Kytai yak rehionalnyi aktor z hlobalnymy ambitsiiamy v umovakh krakhu bipoliarnosti. Hrani, no. 9, pp. 140–147.
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE OF THE XVI INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE “CHINESE CIVILIZATION: TRADITIONS AND MODERNITY”:
- A.Yu. Krymsky Institute of Oriental Studies of NASU, 4 Hrushevskoho St, office 211.