Transport and Telecommunication Institute
International scientific conference
INNOVATIVE PROJECTS AND PROGRAMS ON PSYCHOLOGY, PEDAGOGY AND EDUCATION
December 10–11, 2021
Riga, the Republic of Latvia
Scholars, postgraduate students as well as students of HEI and research institutions are invited to participate in the international conference.
- paed. Larisa Kuzmenko, Transport and Telecommunication Institute;
- prof. Ishgali Ishmuhametov, Transport and Telecommunication Institute;
- assis. prof. Olga Zervina, Transport and Telecommunication Institute.
Form of participation: distant. Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should send the following documents to Organising Committee before December 7, 2021 (inclusively):
2) send the abstracts to Organising Committee: email@example.com. The title of a file should meet surname of a speaker indicating Abstracts – for abstracts.
The title of a file should meet surname of a speaker indicating Application – for application form, Abstracts – for abstracts. For example: Ivanov_Abstracts.
Re: FOR THE CONFERENCE ON PEDAGOGY AND PSYCHOLOGY.
- General psychology and psychology of personality.
- Psychological and pedagogical problems in education
- Pedagogical and correctional psychology.
- Socio-psychological problems of organization and management.
- Social and legal psychology.
- Psychological aspects of interethnic and intercultural relations.
- General pedagogy.
- 8. The philosophy of modern education. Modern pedagogical technologies and methods.
- Modern psychological and pedagogical teaching methods.
- Psychology of social communications, intergroup relations, media psychology.
- Transition to multilevel higher education: challenges and perspectives.
- Management of the higher education system in the conditions of modernization. Evaluation systems.
- Speech therapy. Special psychology
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
All Ukrainian participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of participation authenticated by seal. Participants of the conference will have an opportunity to present the collection of abstracts and certificate as evidence of participation in the international conference that took place in the EU country.
Each participant of the conference receives a certificate with the volume of competence development mentioned (15 hours – 0.5 ECTS credit).
DOI will be assigned for each abstract from the conference’s collection of abstracts, enabling authors to find their scientific work at the website of Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI), which was developed by the specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine by order of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine and released on November 12, 2019. The collection will be awarded with ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by European publishing house. Certificate is a document confirming participation in the activities of a scientific conference (congress, symposium, and workshop) that took place in the EU country according to paras. 5.2, 7.3 Section 2 of the Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, № 13.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian-European Scientific Cooperation
(according to the signed agreement on international cooperation with the Transport and Telecommunication Institute)
Contact person: Korobets Oksana Volodymyrivna, Coordinator of scientific events and projects on pedagogical and psychological sciences.
Telephone: + 38(068)-473-09-80