Transport and Telecommunication Institute
International scientific conference
NEW DEVELOPMENT AREAS OF DIGITALIZATION AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THIRD MILLENNIUM
December 10–11, 2021
Riga, the Republic of Latvia
Scholars, postgraduate students as well as students of HEI and research institutions are invited to participate in the international conference.
HEAD OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
- sc.ing., full prof. Aleksandr Medvedevs;
- sc.ing., prof. Iyad Alomar;
- sc.ing., prof. Dmitry Pavlyuk.
Form of participation: distant. Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should send the following documents to Organising Committee before December 7, 2021 (inclusively):
2) send the abstracts to Organising Committee: email@example.com. The title of a file should meet surname of a speaker indicating Abstracts – for abstracts.
The title of a file should meet surname of a speaker indicating Application – for application form, Abstracts – for abstracts. For example: Ivanov_Abstracts.
Re: TECHNICAL CONFERENCE IN REPUBLIC OF LATVIA.
- Information systems and technologies
- Applied mechanics
- Materials science
- Industrial engineering
- Aviation, rocket and space equipment
- Electric power engineering, electric engineering and electromechanics
- Power engineering
- Nuclear power engineering
- Heat power engineering
- Hydropower engineering
- Automation and tool engineering
- Chemical technologies and engineering
- Biological technologies and bioengineering
- Electronics and telecommunications
- Food technologies
- Technologies of consumer goods industry
- Environmental technologies
- Architecture and construction
- General issues of engineering sciences
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
All Ukrainian participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of participation authenticated by seal. Participants of the conference will have an opportunity to present the collection of abstracts and certificate as evidence of participation in the international conference that took place in the EU country.
Each participant of the conference receives a certificate with the volume of competence development mentioned (15 hours – 0.5 ECTS credit).
DOI will be assigned for each abstract from the conference’s collection of abstracts, enabling authors to find their scientific work at the website of Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI), which was developed by the specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine by order of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine and released on November 12, 2019. The collection will be awarded with ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by European publishing house. Certificate is a document confirming participation in the activities of a scientific conference (congress, symposium, and workshop) that took place in the EU country according to paras. 5.2, 7.3 Section 2 of the Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, № 13.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian-European Scientific Cooperation
(according to the signed agreement on international cooperation with the Transport and Telecommunication Institute)
Contact person: Rodik Lesia Mykolaivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on technical sciences.
Telephone: + 38 (066) 642 61 74, 38 (068) 992 04 11