Transport and Telecommunication Institute
II International Scientific Conference
MODERN ECONOMIC SCIENCE DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONTEXT OF DIGITALISATION
22-23 September 2023
Riga, Republic of Latvia
Researchers, postgraduates, and higher education students, along with practitioners actively involved in economic research, are invited to participate in the II International Scientific Conference.
Form of participation: distant. Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should send the following documents to Organising Committee before September 22, 2023 (inclusively):
– a scanned digital copy of the confirmation of payment of the organisational fee (details will be provided after receiving the abstract and application).
SCIENTIFIC AND ORGANISATIONAL COMMITTEE:
- prof. Inna Stecenko (TTI, Latvia);
- asoc. prof. Yelena Popova (TTI, Latvia);
- prof. Yulia Stukalina (TTI, Latvia);
- prof. Irina Kuzmina-Merlino (TTI, Latvia);
- asoc. prof. Iyad Alomar (TTI, Latvia)
- prof. Li Ma (HISTS, Stockholm, Sweden);
- asoc. prof. Michel Verlaine (ICN Business School, France);
- D.Sc. Olena Martyniuk (Odesa National Medical University, Ukraine);
- PhD Nataliia Trushkina (Institute of Industrial Economics of NAS of Ukraine).
The Organizing Committee guarantees high-quality anonymous peer-review of every research paper. All conference abstracts are subject to checking for plagiarism using StrikePlagiarism.com by the Polish company Plagiat.pl.
1. Digitalisation of the Economy.
2. Digital Accounting and Taxation Technologies.
3. Finance, Banking and Insurance: Application of Digital Technologies.
5. Prospects for the Development of Digital-Marketing.
6. Problems of Entrepreneurship, Trade and Exchange Activities in the Context of Digitalisation.
7. Digitalisation of the System of International Economic Relations.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
All conference participants will be provided with an electronic collection of abstracts and a certificate of participation authenticated by a seal. Participants of the conference will have an opportunity to present the collection of abstracts and certificate as evidence of participation in the international conference that took place in the EU country.
Conference participants will receive a collection of proceedings and a certificate indicating the amount of advanced training (15 hours – 0.5 ECTS credit).
DOI will be assigned for each abstract from the conference’s collection of abstracts, enabling authors to find their scientific work at the website of Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI), which was developed by the specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine by order of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine. The collection will be awarded with ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by European publishing house “Baltija Publishing”.
Certificate is a document confirming participation in the activities of a scientific conference (congress, symposium, and workshop) that took place in the EU country according to paras. 7.4 Section 2 of the Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, № 13.
A collection of conference abstracts will be available on an open platform of the European publisher “Baltija Publishing”. A sample of the collection’s publication is available at the link.
PROHIBITION ON USING THE AGGRESSOR STATE’S SCHOLARLY PAPERS:
Languages: Ukrainian, English, and Polish. It is prohibited citing and including in the reference list Russian-language publications published in any country, including papers written in other languages but published in russia and belarus.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS:
The title of the paper in Ukrainian and English is located in the centre (font -Times New Roman, size – 14, bold).
Below, at one interval, in the center – the author’s last name, first name, academic degree, academic title, position, full name of the institution where the author studies or works, city, country (in Ukrainian and English); font -Times New Roman, size – 14.
Single-spaced text of the abstract, which must meet the followingrequirements: A-4 format, margins: top, bottom, left, right – 2 cm, font – Times New Roman, size – 14, line spacing – 1.5.
The list of references (without repetitions) is made at the end of the text under the title “References:”. In the text, references are indicated using square brackets with the relevant reference number and page number(s) separated by commas, for example: [7, p. 16].
Text volume: up to 5 pages with a list of references.
Please note that the maximum number of co-authors is 3.
Language: Latvian, Ukrainian, English
EXAMPLE OF ABSTRACT:
PROSPECTS OF UKRAINE’S PARTICIPATION
IN INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC PROJECTS
Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor,
Senior Lecturer at the Department of Management,
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Ukraine’s integration into the system of global economic relations potentially provides important advantages for the development of national production and international trade… [1, p. 4].
1. Baranova D.A. Functions and Types of State Financial Control Mechanisms. Ekonomika ta derzhava. 2014. № 5. Р. 146–149.
2. Cost Management: Textbook for Practical Classes in the Course “Cost Management”. Odesa : O.S. Popov Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications, 2009. 216 р.
REPRESENTATION IN UKRAINE
Centre for Ukrainian
and European Scientific Cooperation
(according to thesigned agreement on international cooperation)
Contact person: – Anheliuk Hanna Tarasivna – coordinator of scientific events and projects in the field of economic sciences.
Phone: +38 (063) 616 1667
Офіційний сайт: cuesc.org.ua