Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Zaporizhzhia National University
Republic of Turkey Ministry of National Education
Necmettin Erbakan Üniversitesi
Educational and scientific laboratory Research of service law problems within the National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine
Zaporizhzhya Regional Branch of the Center for Ukrainian-European Scientific Cooperation
Helvetica Publishing House
International scientific-practical congress
HUMANITARIAN STANDARDS OF LEGAL SYSTEMS IN THE MODERN WORLD: CHALLENGES, SOLUTIONS, TRENDS
Zaporizhzhia, June 14-15, 2022
discussion online 11.07.2022
13:00 UA time / 12:00 TR time
Scientists, post-graduate students and young scientists of law faculties of higher education and/or scientific institutions are invited to participate in the conference. Practitioners (judges, lawyers, prosecutors, notaries, public finance auditors and others) from Ukraine and other countries of the world can also take part.
The Law Faculty invites you to participate in the International scientific-practical congress.
The purpose of the conference is held to conduct a comprehensive scientific review of contemporary legal issues in Ukraine and the world, its adaptability and compliance with today’s requirements, with the efforts of scholars from all over Ukraine and foreign scholars engaged in jurisprudence research.
Venue: Zaporizhzhya National University.
Conference languages: Ukrainian, English.
Scholars from any country where Ukrainian and / or English are not official can add an abstract of the report (scientific article) in their native language (volume – 5-7 sentences). This will help to correctly understand the meanings that the scientist put into the words (passed through them).
THE WORK OF THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS IS PLANNED WITHIN THE CONFERENCE:
- History and theory of state and law, philosophy of law;
- Constitutional law, public international law;
- Civil law and process, family law, housing law, private international law;
- Commercial law and process;
- Labor law, social security law;
- Environmental, land, agricultural law;
- Administrative law and process, financial (tax&budget), information law;
- Criminal law, criminal executive law, criminal procedure, criminology, criminalistics.
The event is part of the project “European convergence of legal, economic and cultural bases of corruption prevention” under the number 611790-EPP-1-2019-1-UA-EPPJMO-MODULE, which is part of the “Jean Monnet” (Jean Monnet) of the EU Program Erasmus +, with the support of the Executive Agency for Audiovisual and Cultural Education of the ECEC (EACEA EU).
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CONFERENCE REPORT:
1) Title of the report in the middle of the line (first word begins with a capital letter ; without a dot): font Times New Roman № 14, bold. EXAMPLE:
Problematic issues of jurisdiction in criminal cases
2) Below, in one space, in the middle – last name, first name, patronymic of the author ; supervisor (if any), full name of the institution where the author works / studies: italics, font Times New Roman № 14. EXAMPLE:
Kostenko Roman Viktorovych, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Zaporizhia National University
3) In one space the text of report, which must meet the following requirements: A-4 format, margins: top, bottom, left, right – 2 cm, font Times New Roman № 14, line spacing 1.0.
4) The list of used sources (without repetitions) is made out at the end of the text under the name “Literature”. In the text, footnotes are indicated by square brackets indicating the ordinal number of the source in the list and through a comma – page (pages) numbers. F.i.: [4, p. 89].
Text size: up to 5-6 pages with a list of used sources.
Those wishing to participate in the conference should send their report to the e-mail address or in room 101. 5th educational building of ZNU until July 29, 2022.
Participation in the conference is FREE.
Shivanova Maryna Hryhorivna, Tel.: (061) 289-12-98. E-mail: email@example.com
Address: Faculty of Law: 74 Sobornyi Ave., V building, office. 101
Communication in emergency cases: firstname.lastname@example.org Makarenkov Oleksii, Tel.: +38 050 486 2018.