Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University
Faculty of Culture and Arts
Baltic International Academy
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
VІІ International scientific-practical conference
TOPICAL ISSUES OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF UKRAINIAN ART: CULTURAL, ART, AND PEDAGOGICAL ASPECTS
June 17–19, 2022
Sports camp “Hart”, Svitiaz village, Ukraine
We invite academic staff of domestic and foreign higher education institutions, undergraduate, postgraduate and postdoctoral students, representatives of the councils of young scientists, all interested persons to take part in the international scientific and practical conference.
Participation form: face-to-face and online.
- Tsos Anatolii Vasylvych – Doctor of Physical Education and Sports, Professor, Merited Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine, Rector of Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University;
- Okhmaniuk Vitalii Fedorovych – PhD in Art Criticism, Professor, Honored Arts Worker of Ukraine, Dean of the Faculty of Culture and Arts, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University;
- Panasiuk Svitlana Leonidivna – PhD in Pedagogy, Associate Professor, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Culture and Arts for Research, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University;
- Kashaiuk Viktoriia Mykolaivna – PhD in Art Criticism, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of History and Theory of Arts, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University;
- Avramenko Dmytro Kostiantynovych – PhD in Art Criticism, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Design, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University;
- Kaleniuk Olha Mykolaivna – PhD in Pedagogy, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Fine Arts, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University;
- Zarytskyi Andrii Oleksandrovych – Honored Artist of Ukraine, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Musical-Practical and Performance Training, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University;
- Kosakovska Lesia Petrivna – PhD in Art History, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Choreography, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University;
- Stoliarchuk Nataliia Mykolaivna – Candidate of Philosophical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Culturology, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University;
- Holovei Viktoriia Yuriivna – Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, Professor, Professor at the Department of Culturology, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University;
- Stepanchuk Alla Viktorivna – Teaching Methodology Expert of the Faculty of Culture and Arts, Lesya Ukrainka Volyn National University;
- Holovko Oleh Pavlovych – PhD in Economics, Founder and Director of the Publishing House “Helvetica”;
- Vikhliaiev Mykhailo Yuriiovych – Doctor of Law, Professor, Director of CUESC.
- Vocal and choral art in high school: theory, practice of professional training of students.
- Instrumental performance in the structure of professional training of musicians-teachers.
- Modern art and education: theory and practice.
- Choreographic culture of Ukraine: pedagogical and artistic aspects.
- Challenges and prospects of the Ukrainian culture – self-organization of society and the individual’s role.
- Innovations in art and design.
All interested in the international conference should take the following steps before April 29, 2022 (inclusively):
– a scanned copy of payment confirmation (! Participants receive banking details after sending abstracts and the form).
Languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian (only for foreign participants).
The registration fee costs 2300 UAH per person. The registration fee covers the transfer to Lutsk, Kovel, Shatsk village (sports camp “Hart”), accommodation, a 3-course meal.
Conference organizers guarantee coffee, excursion program, buffet, handouts, accompaniment from arrival to return, pleasant and friendly atmosphere.
The presentations of the conference participants will be available on the conference e-page.
All conference participants will be provided with a collection of conference abstracts and a certificate of participation affixed with the seal.
Collections of conference abstracts and certificates will be sent to post offices indicated in the participation forms in a month after the event.
Online participation is free of charge.
The Publishing House “Helvetica” covers free participation and publication of conference materials.
Conference participants receive a certificate indicating the volume of advanced training (15 hours – 0,5 ECTS credits).
The collection of abstracts is assigned an ISBN (International Standard Book Number).
in the case of any conference and related questions: Center for Ukrainian-European Scientific Cooperation
Contact person: Kachan Olena Viktorivna, conference coordinator.
Telephone: +38 (068) 473 02 25