WSBW (Wyższa Szkoła Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego w Łodzi)
International scientific conference
LEGAL EDUCATION AND SCIENCE AS THE NEED OF THE HOUR: NEW EUROPEAN CHALLENGES
Łódź, the Republic of Poland
October 8–9, 2021
Scholars, postgraduate students as well as students of HEI and research institutions are invited to participate in the international conference.
- Prof. u. dr hab. Krzysztof Z. Górniak, Rector of Wyższa Szkoła Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego w Łodzi;
- Kyslyi Anatolii Mykhailovych, Doctor of Law, Professor, Director of the Educational and Scientific Institute of Law named after Prince Vladimir the Great, Interregional Academy of Personnel Management;
- Tymoshenko Yurii Petrovych, PhD in Law, Associate Professor, Deputy Director of the Educational and Scientific Institute of Law named after Prince Vladimir the Great, Interregional Academy of Personnel Management.
Each participant of the conference receives a certificate with the volume of competence development (15 hours – 0.5 ECTS credit).
Form of participation: remote.
Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should take the following steps before October 5, 2021 (inclusively):
2) send the abstracts and a scanned payment conformation (! payment details are provided after the receipt of abstracts and application form) to the Organising Committee: email@example.com.
The name of a file should meet the surname of a speaker: e.g., Ivanov_Abstracts, Ivanov_Payment.
Re: FOR THE CONFERENCE ON LAW
- History and theory of law and state
- Constitutional and municipal law
- Civil law and civil procedure. Family law
- Economic law and economic procedure
- Labor law and social welfare law
- Agrarian and environmental law. Land law
- Administrative law and procedure. Finance law. Information Law
- Criminal Law and Criminology. Criminal and penal law
- Criminal procedure and criminalistics
- European Union law. International law and comparative law
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
All Ukrainian participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts (one copy) and a certificate of participation authenticated by the seal (for each author/co-author). If necessary, you can order additional collections of abstracts (200 UAH per every extra collection). Participants of the conference will have an opportunity to present the collection of abstracts and certificate as evidence of participation in the international conference that took place in the EU country.
DOI will be assigned for each abstract from the conference’s collection of abstracts, enabling authors to find their scientific work at the website of Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI), which was developed by the specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine by order of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine and released on November 12, 2019. The collection will be awarded with ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by European publishing house. Certificate is a document confirming participation in the activities of a scientific conference (congress, symposium, and workshop) that took place in the EU country according to paras. 5.2, 7.3 Section 2 of the Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, No. 13.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European scientific cooperation
(according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Contact person: Tiutiunnyk Tetiana Mykolaivna, Coordinator of scientific events and projects on juridical sciences.
Telephone: + 38 (068)-473-09-80