WSBW (Wyższa Szkoła Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego w Łodzi)
International scientific conference
NEW IMPULSES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND E-GOVERNMENT: RESEARCH ISSUES
Łódź, the Republic of Poland
October 8–9, 2021
Scholars, postgraduate students as well as students of HEI and research institutions are invited to participate in the international conference.
HEAD OF ORGANISING COMMITTEE
- Prof. u. dr hab. Izabela Dorota Balińska, Vice-Rector for Didactic Affairs, Wyższa Szkoła Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego w Łodzi;
- Semenets-Orlova Inna Andriivna, DSc (Public Administration), Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Public Administration of Interregional Academy of Personnel Management; Associate Member of the Council of Young Scientists at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Member of the Sectoral Expert Council of the National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance (subject area: 28 Public Management and Administration);
- Orel Mariia Hryhorivna, DSc (Public Administration), Professor at the Department of Public Administration of Interregional Academy of Personnel Management; expert in accreditation of educational programs of the National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance (specialty: 281 – Public Administration;
- Perestiuk Inha Mykolaivna, PhD in Public Administration, Associate Professor at the Department of Public Administration of Interregional Academy of Personnel Management.
Each participant of the conference receives a certificate with the volume of competence development (15 hours – 0.5 ECTS credit).
Form of participation: remote.
Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should take the following steps before October 5, 2021 (inclusively):
2) send the abstracts and a scanned payment conformation (! payment details are provided after the receipt of abstracts and application form) to the Organising Committee: email@example.com.
The name of a file should meet the surname of a speaker: e.g., Ivanov_Abstracts, Ivanov_Payment.
Re: FOR THE CONFERENCE ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- Theory and history of law and state
- Mechanisms of public administration
- Civil service
- Local self-government
- Public administration in national security and protection of public order
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
All Ukrainian participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts (one copy) and a certificate of participation authenticated by the seal (for each author/co-author). If necessary, you can order additional collections of abstracts (200 UAH per every extra collection). Participants of the conference will have an opportunity to present the collection of abstracts and certificate as evidence of participation in the international conference that took place in the EU country.
DOI will be assigned for each abstract from the conference’s collection of abstracts, enabling authors to find their scientific work at the website of Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI), which was developed by the specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine by order of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine and released on November 12, 2019. The collection will be awarded with ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by European publishing house. Certificate is a document confirming participation in the activities of a scientific conference (congress, symposium, and workshop) that took place in the EU country according to paras. 5.2, 7.3 Section 2 of the Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, No. 13.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European scientific cooperation
(according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Contact person: Tiutiunnyk Tetiana Mykolaivna, Coordinator of scientific events and projects on public administration.
Telephone: + 38 (068)-473-02-28