European Humanities University
Taurida National V.I. Vernadsky University
International scientific and practical conference
CHALLENGES OF HYBRID WAR: INFORMATION DIMENSION
August 16–17, 2019
Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania
Scholars, postgraduate students as well as students of HEI and research institutions are invited to participate in the international conference.
All Ukrainian participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of participation authenticated by seal. Participants of the conference will have an opportunity to present the collection of abstracts and certificate as evidence of participation in the international conference that took place in the EU country.
The collection will be awarded with ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by European publishing house. Certificate is a document confirming participation in the activities of a scientific conference (congress, symposium, and workshop) that took place in the EU country according to paras. 5.2, 7.3 Section 2 of the Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, No. 13.
Hornykh Andrii Anatoliiovych – PhD, Prof., European Humanities University;
Minenkov Hryhorii Yakovlevych – PhD, Prof., European Humanities University;
Puptsev Oleksandr Yevheniiovych – PhD, Prof., European Humanities University;
Shchyttsova Tetiana Valeriivna – Doctor of Philosophy, Prof., European Humanities University;
ІIliashko Oleksandr Oleksandrovych, Candidate of Juridical Sciences, V.I. Vernadsky Taurida National University;
Kaminska Natalia Vasylivna, Doctor of Juridical Sciences, Professor, V.I. Vernadsky Taurida National University;
Kosmyna Vitalii Hryhorovych, Doctor of Historical Sciences, V.I. Vernadsky Taurida National University;
Kudria Ihor Heorhiiovych, Doctor of Philosophical Sciences, V.I. Vernadsky Taurida National University;
Makarukha Zoriana Marianivna, Doctor of Juridical Sciences, V.I. Vernadsky Taurida National University;
Popov Viacheslav Zhanovych, Doctor of Historical Sciences, V.I. Vernadsky Taurida National University;
Rusnachenko Anatolii Mykolaiovych, Doctor of Historical Sciences, V.I. Vernadsky Taurida National University;
Skakun Yuliia Volodymyrivna, Candidate of Juridical Sciences, V.I. Vernadsky Taurida National University;
Fedorenko Vladyslav Leonidovych, Doctor of Juridical Sciences, Honoured Lawyer of Ukraine, Yaroslav the Wise winner.
1. Definition of “hybrid war”: historical and theoretical aspects.
2. Political mobilization of Ukrainian society in the context of hybrid war.
3. Action against negative information influences on a person and society in the context of hybrid wars.
4. Principles of sovereign development of countries in the context of hybrid wars.
Form of participation: distant. Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should send the following documents to Organising Committee before August 13, 2019 (inclusively):
– application form executed according to the example;
Re: CHALLENGES OF HYBRID WAR
EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION
«Challenges of hybrid war: information dimension»
1. Full name of a participant in Ukrainian and English (transliteration)
2. Academic degree, rank (if any), post, department, full name of the institution where the participant studies or works, city, country
3. Contact number
5. Postal address for sending the collection of abstracts (full name of a receiver, street, building, apartment, city (district, region), zip code).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS
· Title is in the middle (in capitals, Times New Roman no 14, bold type).
· After one spacing, in the centre there is full name, academic degree, rank (if any), post, department, full name of the institution where an author studies or works, city, country; Times New Roman no 14.
· After one spacing there is a text which should meet the following requirements: А-4, all fields – 2 cm, Times New Roman No 14, line spacing – 1,5.
· References (without repetitions) are at the bottom of the text taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”. Citations in the text should be marked with numerical order of a source according to the list and page (pages) number, for example [7, p. 16].
· Text volume is up to 5 pages including References.
· Languages: Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Russian, English.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian-European Scientific Cooperation (according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Contact person: Dmytro Bielov, Director of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation, Doctor of Juridical Sciences, Professor at the Department of Constitutional Law and Comparative Jurisprudence, Uzhhorod National University.