European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)
Scientific and pedagogical internship
ORGANIZATION OF EDUCATIONAL PROCESS FOR LEGAL EDUCATION APPLICANTS, INNOVATIVE TEACHING METHODS IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS OF UKRAINE AND EU
Frankfurt an der Oder, Germany
November 25 – December 6, 2019
Academic staff of higher education institutes, research associates of scientific establishments, doctoral candidates, postgraduate students, applicants, students are invited to participate in the internship.
All participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of completion of scientific and pedagogical internship (in two languages).
The certificate of completion is a document confirming completion of the scientific and pedagogical internship in a scientific institute of EU country and which is necessary for obtainment of academic rank of Associate Professor, Professor and Senior Research Fellow, according to paras. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.7 of Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff, as well as for licensing and accreditation of educational services.
WORKLOAD OF THE INTERNSHIP
has 6 credits (180 hours) and is divided as follows:
• familiarization with a web-site of the university – 12 hours;
• elaboration with teaching and learning aids – 48 hours;
• individual work of research and methodological reports – 120 hours.
HEAD OF ORGANISING COMMITTEE
Prof. Dr. Julia von Blumenthal, President, European University Viadrina.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Form of participation: distant.
Participants should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 22, 2019:
1) theses of research and methodological reports according to a focus area of the applicant in educational or scientific establishment in Ukraine;
2) application form;
RE: INTERNSHIP IN FRANKFURT AN DER ODER.
Participation in the scientific and pedagogical internship without research and methodological report is impossible.
On December 23, 2019, the collection of abstracts and certificates will be sent to the participants at the postal addresses indicated in the form.
EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION
Application for participation in scientific and pedagogical internship
«Theory, history and prospects for the development»
1. Full name of a participant in Ukrainian and English (transliteration)
2. Academic degree, rank (if any) in Ukrainian and English
3. Post, place of employment in Ukrainian and English
4. Contact number
6. Postal address for sending the collection of abstracts and the certificate (full name of a receiver, street, building, apartment, city (district, region), zip code).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS
Pay attention to the fact that the topic of the scientific and methodological report should concern the peculiarities of the training of legal scholars, the system of higher legal education in Ukraine and the EU, the formation of knowledge and skills of legal experts etc.
• Volume – from 2 до 5 pages А-4 exercised in Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007;
• Type font – Times New Roman, size – 14; line spacing – 1,5; first line indent – 1,25 см; fields – 2 см;
• Sequence of materials in abstracts: title (capital letters, font – semi-bold); author’s surname and initials (font – semi-bold); academic degree, rank (if any), post, place of employment (study); text.
• A file should be titled in accordance with participant’s surname and initials (for example: Stetsenko L.P._abstracts);
• References (without repetitions) are at the bottom of the text taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”. Citations in the text should be marked with numerical order of a source according to the list and page (pages) number, for example [7, p. 16].
EXAMPLE OF ARTICLE EXECUTION
TOWARD THE ISSUE OF CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF ECONOMIC
AND LEGAL LIABILITY OF ENTITIES OF INTERMEDIARY ACTIVITIES
IN THE SPHERE OF INSURANCE
Uralova Yu. P.
Senior Instructor at the Department of Civil Law and Procedure
Vasyl Stus Donetsk National University
The consolidation of economic and legal responsibility of insurance intermediaries in special regulations governing intermediary activities in the sphere of insurance is general and does not take into account the features of this type of economic activity, including the grounds and conditions for the bringing insurance intermediaries to responsibility .
1. Щербина В. С. Адміністративно-господарські санкції в системі заходів господарсько-правової відповідальності. Вісник господарського судочинства. 2006. № 2. С. 180–185.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
(according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Korobets Oksana Volodymyrivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on juridical sciences.