European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) invites to participate in the activities of authors’ team
in order to elaborate a collective monograph
LEGISLATION OF EU COUNTRIES: HISTORY, SHORTCOMINGS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT
> Scientists, lecturers and postgraduate students are invited to participate in elaborating the collective monograph. Research papers of postgraduate students should be coauthored with a scientific adviser.
> Papers are accepted in Ukrainian, Russian, German and English. The future publication will be a result of the activities of the authors’ team united by a common idea to present achievements of their researches.
> The monograph will be published by the European publishing house “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing” (Riga, Latvia) with ISBN award that will enable authors to participate in developing collective scientific paper published in the country of the European Union.
> Mode of publication – scientific, A5, hard cover. Authors of the collective monograph will receive 3 copies of the publication. Each co-author will receive a certificate.
〉〉〉 EDITORIAL BOARD
Prof. Dr. Julia von Blumenthal, President, European University Viadrina;
Prof. Dr. Stephan Breidenbach, Chair of Civil Law, Law of Civil Procedure and International Economic Law, European University Viadrina;
Prof. Dr. Ines Härtel, Chair of Public Law, Administrative, European, Environmental, Agricultural and Nutrition Economic Law, European University Viadrina;
Prof. Dr. Gerhard Wolf, Chair of Criminal Law, Law of Criminal Procedure and Legal Informatics, European University Viadrina;
Prof. Dr. Dmytro Bielov, Professor at the Department of Constitutional Law and Comparative Jurisprudence of SHEI “Uzhhorod National University”.
〉〉〉 TARGET TOPICS OF THE MONOGRAPH
• Current state of legal activities in Ukraine and EU countries;
• Principal directions of the development of jurisprudence in Ukraine and Europe;
• Theoretical and applied mechanisms for the development of legal science: experience of EU countries and introduction in the practice of Ukraine.
〉〉〉 CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The authors should send the following documents for publishing papers in the collective monograph to email@example.com before May 31, 2019
1. application form in a separate file (see example of application execution);
2. scientific paper for publishing.
Re: COLLECTIVE MONOGRAPH
〉〉〉 KEY DATES
Submission of applications and articles for publishing in the monograph: before May 31, 2019 (inclusively)
Feedback on papers acceptance: during 3 days after papers receipt
E-mail distribution of monograph’s mock-up: on July 26, 2019
Postal mailing of printed copies: on August 13, 2019
〉〉〉 REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTICLES’ EXECUTION
• an article should be a holistic document of scientific content that involves the results of the author’s original researchers;
• volume is minimum 20 pages; А4, line spacing – 1,5; Times New Roman, 14; all fields – 20 mm.
• two persons are a maximum number of authors.
〉〉〉 ARTICLE GENERAL STRUCTURE
• author’s surname and initials; academic degree and title, post, place of employment; address of office (in English); article title;
• a paper has to have the following structure: a short introduction
(1-2 pages), 2-3 equally weighted sections and conclusion (1 page), summary 7-10 sentences in article’s language (to indicate a range of problems and research results);
• an article must have per-page citations as well as References at the end of the article. Citations should be indicated with a figure without brackets and dots by virtue of Microsoft Word references.
Attention! References are in a source language and executed taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation is the official representative of the Editorial Board in Ukraine (according to signed international cooperation agreement).
Contact person in Ukraine: Bielov Dmytro Mykolaiovych, Doctor of Juridical Sciences, Professor, Director of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation, Professor at the Department of Constitutional Law and Comparative Jurisprudence of SHEI “Uzhhorod National University”.