North University Centre of Baia Mare
Faculty of Letters
Scientific and pedagogical internship
EFFECTIVE METHODS OF TEACHING PHILOLOGICAL SCIENCES IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
Baia Mare, Romania
January 20 – February 28, 2020
Academic staff of higher education institutes, research associates of scientific establishments, doctoral candidates, postgraduate students, applicants, students, who have or obtain philological education, are invited to participate in the internship.
All participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of completion of scientific and pedagogical internship (in two languages). The certificate of completion is a document confirming completion of the scientific and pedagogical internship in a scientific institute of EU country and which is necessary for obtainment of academic rank of Associate Professor, Professor and Senior Research Fellow, according to paras. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.7 of Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff, as well as for licensing and accreditation of educational services.
Workload of the internship has 6 credits (180 hours) and distributed 6 hours each day for 6 business weeks.
Languages: Ukrainian, Romanian, Russian, English.
Form of participation: distant.
HEAD OF ORGANISING COMMITTEE
Ioan-Mircea FĂRCAŞ – Dean of the Faculty of Letters, North University Centre of Baia Mare.
Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should act as follows before April 17, 2020 (inclusively):
- fill an application form;
- send the abstracts to Organising Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org theses of research and methodological reports according to a focus area of the applicant in educational or scientific establishment in Ukraine;
RE: INTERNSHIP IN BAIA MARE.
Participation in the scientific and pedagogical internship without research and methodological report is impossible.
On June 15, 2020, the collection of abstracts and certificates will be sent to the participants at the postal addresses indicated in the form.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS
Pay attention to the fact that the topic of the scientific and methodological report should concern the peculiarities of the training of philological scholars, the system of higher education in Ukraine and the EU, the formation of knowledge and skills of philological experts etc.
- Volume – from 2 до 5 pages А-4 exercised in Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007;
- Type font – Times New Roman, size – 14; line spacing – 1,5; first line indent – 1,25 см; fields – 2 см;
- Sequence of materials in abstracts: title (capital letters, font – semi-bold); author’s surname and initials (font – semi-bold); academic degree, rank (if any), post, place of employment (study); text.
- A file should be titled in accordance with participant’s surname and initials (for example: Stetsenko L.P._abstracts);
- References (without repetitions) are at the bottom of the text taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
Citations in the text should be marked with numerical order of a source according to the list and page (pages) number, for example [7, p. 16].
EXAMPLE OF ABSTRACT
MODERN APPROACHES TO REFORM THE SYSTEM
OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING TEACHER
Babakina O. O.
Candidate of Pedagogical sciences, Associate Professor,
Dean of the Faculty of Elementary Education and Philology
Kharkiv Humanitarian and Pedagogical Academy
of Kharkiv Regional Council
Text [1, p. 3-4].
- Бєз’язичний Б. І. Теоретичні і методичні засади формування етичної компетентності майбутнього вчителя фізичної культури у процесі професійної підготовки: автореф. дис. … доктора пед. наук: спец. 13.00.04 «Теорія і методика професійної освіти». Харків, 2016. 40 с.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation (according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Rodik Lesia Mykolaivna, Coordinator to scientific events and projects on philological sciences.