Cuiavian University in Wloclawek
International scientific conference
PEDAGOGY AND PSYCHOLOGY IN THE MODERN WORLD: INTERACTION VECTORS
Wloclawek, Republic of Poland
May 28-29, 2021
Scholars, postgraduate students as well as students of HEI and research institutions are invited to participate in the international conference.
Cuiavian University in Wloclawek (Kujawska Szkoła Wyższa we Włocławku) with support of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation.
- Dr Elżbieta Nowakowska, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
- Dr Adam Pieńkowski, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek.
Each participant of the conference receives a certificate with the volume of competence development mentioned (15 hours – 0.5 ECTS credit).
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
All Ukrainian participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of participation authenticated by seal. Participants of the conference will have an opportunity to present the collection of abstracts and certificate as evidence of participation in the international conference that took place in the EU country.
DOI will be assigned for each abstract from the conference’s collection of abstracts, enabling authors to find their scientific work at the website of Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI), which was developed by the specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine by order of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine and released on November 12, 2019. The collection will be awarded with ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by European publishing house. Certificate is a document confirming participation in the activities of a scientific conference (congress, symposium, and workshop) that took place in the EU country according to paras. 5.2, 7.3 Section 2 of the Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, No. 13.
Form of participation: distant.
Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should send the following documents to Organising Committee before May 25, 2021 (inclusively):
The title of a file should meet surname of a speaker indicating Abstracts – for abstracts.
The title of a file should meet surname of a speaker indicating Application – for application form, Abstracts – for abstracts.
For example: Ivanov_Abstracts.
Re: FOR THE PEDAGOGY CONFERENCE IN WLOCLAWEK.
- General psychology and psychology of personality.
- Psychological and pedagogical problems in education
- Pedagogical and correctional psychology.
- Socio-psychological problems of organization and management.
- Social and legal psychology.
- Psychological aspects of interethnic and intercultural relations.
- General pedagogy.
- The philosophy of modern education. Modern pedagogical technologies and methods.
- Modern psychological and pedagogical teaching methods.
- Psychology of social communications, intergroup relations, media psychology.
- Transition to multilevel higher education: challenges and perspectives.
- Management of the higher education system in the conditions of modernization. Evaluation systems.
- Speech therapy. Special psychology.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European scientific cooperation
(according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Contact person: Korobets Oksana Volodymyrivna, Coordinator of scientific events and projects on pedagogical and psychological sciences.
Telephone: + 38 (068)-992-04-11