Law Faculty of the University of Miskolc (Miskolc, Hungary)
Faculty of Law
Uzhhorod National University
Center for Ukrainian and European
Modern researches: progress of the legislation of Ukraine and experience of the European Union
We invite you to realize this scientific idea!
The foreign monograph will be produced by a publishing house which works together with the TalTech Law School (Tallinn, Estonia) that will enable authors to participate in elaborating the collective monograph published in a country of the European Union.
Mode of publication – scientific, A5, hard cover.
Each co-author will receive a certificate.
Papers are accepted in Ukrainian, Russian, Hungarian and English.
› Editorial board:
Dr. habil Csilla Csak, PhD – Law Faculty, University of Miskolc, Dean.
Dr. Tímea Barzó – Law Faculty, University of Miskolc.
Prof. JUDr Dmitro Bielov, DrSc – Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation, Director.
Prof. JUDr. Yaroslav Lazur, DrSc – Law Faculty, Uzhhorod National University, Dean.
Prof. JUDr Sibilla Buletsa, DrSc – Law Faculty, Uzhhorod National University.
› Target topics of the monograph:
– Theory and history of state and law; history of political and legal scholars;
– Administrative law and process; finance law; information law;
– Criminal law and Criminology; Criminal and penal law;
– Criminal proceedings and forensics; forensic examination; operative-search activity;
– Philosophy of Law;
– Commercial law, commercial procedural law;
– Civil law and civil process; family law; international private law;
– Labor Law; the right to social security;
– Land law; agrarian law; environmental law; natural resource law;
– Constitutional and municipal law.
› Key dates:
|Submission of applications and articles for publishing in the monograph:||Before February 28, 2020 (inclusively)|
|Feedback on papers acceptance:||during 3 days after papers receipt|
|E-mail distribution of monograph’s mock-up:||on April 24, 2020|
|Postal mailing of printed copies:||on May 08, 2020|
› Registration procedure:
The authors should send the following documents for publishing papers in the collective monograph to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 28, 2020 (inclusively) application form in a separate file (see example of application execution); scientific paper for publishing.
1. application form in a separate file (see example of application execution);
2. scientific paper for publishing;
Re: COLLECTIVE MONOGRAPH MISKOLC
› Requirements for articles’ execution:
- an article should be a holistic document of scientific content that involves the results of the author’s original researchers;
- volume is minimum 20 pages; А4, line spacing – 1,5; Times New Roman, 14; all fields – 20 mm.
- two persons are a maximum number of authors.
› Article general structure:
- author’s surname and initials; academic degree and title, post, place of employment; address of office; article title;
- a paper has to have the following structure: a short introduction (1-2 pages), 2-3 equally weighted sections and conclusion (1 page), summary 7-10 sentences in article’s language (to indicate a range of problems and research results);
- an article must have per-page citations as well as References at the end of the article. Citations should be indicated with a figure without brackets and dots by virtue of Microsoft Word references.
Attention! References are in a source language and executed taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
The project is implemented in the contex of the cooperation between
University of Miskolc (Miskolc, Hungary), Faculty of Law of Uzhhorod National University with the support of the Centre for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
Korobets Oksana Volodymyrivna, Coordinator of scientific events and projects on juridical sciences.
› Example of article execution:
SUBJECTIVE OBLIGATIONS IN CONTENT OF SUBJECT RIGHTS UNDER THE UKRAINE’S LEGISLATION
Nadion V. V.
Economic relations of ownership, ownership of property to specific individuals constitute the foundation of private-legal regulation. Their legal registration is done through the rules of substantive law, and, in particular, property rights. […]
- Section title
Text Text […]
- Section title
Text Text […]
One of the most common ways of acquiring property rights in Ukraine is a contract and a one-way transaction. It should be noted that the contract as the basis for acquiring property rights ensures the transformation of the absolute legal relationship in relative with the subsequent establishment of a new absolute legal relationship. […]
The article deals […]
- Севрюкова І. Деякі аспекти формування інституту права власності в цивільному законодавстві України через призму наукових праць професора Я.М. Шевченко. Правова реформа: концепція, мета, впровадження: зб. наук. праць. Матеріали VIII міжнар. наук.-практ. конф. Київ, 23 листопада 2017 р. / за заг. ред. Н. Пархоменко, М. Шумила. Київ: Ніка-Центр, 2017. С. 19–22. DOI 10.1081/273-2576/21-26
Information about author:
Nadion V. V.,
Ph. D., Associate Professor of the Civil Law department No 2
National Legal University of Yaroslav Mudriy
77, Pushkinska str., Kharkiv, Ukraine
 Севрюкова І. Деякі аспекти формування інституту права власності в цивільному законодавстві України через призму наукових праць професора Я.М. Шевченко. Правова реформа: концепція, мета, впровадження: зб. наук. праць. Матеріали VIII міжнар. наук.-практ. конф. Київ, 23 листопада 2017 р. / за заг. ред. Н. Пархоменко, М. Шумила. Київ: Ніка-Центр, 2017. С. 19.