Medical University of Lublin
with the support of
The Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
Scientific and pedagogical internship
Modern approaches to the organization of the educational process for medical students
Lublin, the Republic of Poland, January 20 – February 28, 2020
Academic staff of higher education institutes, research associates of scientific establishments, doctoral candidates, postgraduate students, applicants, students, who have or obtain medical education, are invited to participate in the internship.
All participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of completion of scientific and pedagogical internship (in two languages).
The certificate of completion is a document confirming completion of the scientific and pedagogical internship in a scientific institute of EU country and which is necessary for obtainment of academic rank of Associate Professor, Professor and Senior Research Fellow, according to paras. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.7 of Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff, as well as for licensing and accreditation of educational services.
Workload of the conference has 6 credits (180 hours) and distributed 6 hours each day for 6 business weeks.
HEAD OF ORGANISING COMMITTEE
prof. dr hab. n. med. Andrzej Drop, rector of Medical University of Lublin
Form of participation: distant.
Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should act as follows before March 27, 2020 (inclusively):
1) fill an application form;
2) send the abstracts to Organising Committee: email@example.com theses of research and methodological reports according to a focus area of the applicant in educational or scientific establishment in Ukraine;
RE: INTERNSHIP IN LUBLIN. MEDICAL SCIENCES
Participation in the scientific and pedagogical internship without research and methodological report is impossible.
On May 18, 2020, the collection of abstracts and certificates will be sent to the participants at the postal addresses indicated in the form.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS
Pay attention to the fact that the topic of the scientific and methodological report should concern the peculiarities of the training of medical scholars, the system of higher medical education in Ukraine and the EU, the formation of knowledge and skills of medical experts etc.
- Volume – from 2 до 5 pages А-4 exercised in Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007;
- Type font – Times New Roman, size – 14; line spacing – 1,5; first line indent – 1,25 см; fields – 2 см;
- Sequence of materials in abstracts: title (capital letters, font – semi-bold); author’s surname and initials (font – semi-bold); academic degree, rank (if any), post, place of employment (study); text.
- A file should be titled in accordance with participant’s surname and initials (for example: Stetsenko L.P._abstracts);
- References (without repetitions) are at the bottom of the text taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
Citations in the text should be marked with numerical order of a source according to the list and page (pages) number, for example [7, p. 16].
EXAMPLE OF ABSTRACT
PROBLEM OF ACUTE ABDOMEN AT KETOACIDOTIC COMA
Ivanov I. P.
Candidate of Medical Sciences,
Associate Professor of the Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutritiology
Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Акулінін В. М. Лікування хворих на терапевтично резистентну параноїдну шизофренію. Проблеми екологічної та медичної генетики і клінічної біохімії. 2013. № 6. С. 150–158.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation (according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Rodik Lesia Mykolaivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on medical sciences.