ISMA University of Applied Sciences
EUROPEAN POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF PEDAGOGICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE
Riga, Republic of Latvia
Deadline: August 20, 2021
Scientists, lecturers and postgraduate students are invited to participate in elaborating the collective monograph. Research papers of postgraduate students should be coauthored with a scientific adviser.
The future publication will be a result of the activities of the authors’ team united by a common idea to present achievements of their researches.
- Romans Djakons, Dr.sc.ing., Professor, Academician, President of ISMA University of Applied Sciences;
- Deniss Djakons, Dr.oec., Professor, Rector of ISMA University of Applied Sciences;
- Olga Verdenhofa, Dr.sc.admin., as. Professor, Vice-president of ISMA University of Applied Sciences.
Mode of publication – scientific, A5, hard cover.
Each co-author will receive a certificate.
Authors of the collective monograph will receive 1 copy of the publication.
Papers are accepted in Latvian, English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Why is the publication of the monograph section valuable?
(for obtaining the degree of Doctor and Candidate of Sciences, for awarding the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), for young scientists)
The monograph will be published by the European publishing house “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing” (Riga, Latvia) with ISBN award that will enable authors to participate in developing collective scientific paper published in the country of the European Union.
Every article included in a collective monograph is awarded DOI, which allows the authors to find their scientific work on the Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI) site, which was developed by specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine on behalf of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The monograph will be available on the website of the European publisher “Izdevnieciba” Baltija Publishing “.
Submission of applications and articles for publishing in the monograph: before August 20, 2021 (inclusively).
Feedback on papers acceptance: within 5-7 working days after papers receipt.
E-mail distribution of monograph’s mock-up: on October 29, 2021.
Postal mailing of printed copies: on November 12, 2021.
The authors should send the following documents for publishing papers in the collective monograph to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 20, 2021
- application form in a separate file;
- scientific paper for publishing;
Re: COLLECTIVE MONOGRAPH IN PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES
TARGET TOPICS OF THE MONOGRAPH:
- Theory and methods of vocational education
- Vocational education (in the field of specialization)
- Pre-school education
- Primary education
- Secondary education (by subject specialization)
- Special education
- General psychology; personality psychology
- Social psychology; psychology of social work
- History of psychology
- Pedagogical and developmental psychology
- Special psychology
- Psychology of activity under special conditions
- Organizational psychology; economic psychology
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
(according to the signed Agreement on international cooperation with ISMA University of Applied Sciences)
Контактна особа: Коробець Оксана Володимирівна – координатор з питань наукових заходів та проектів у галузі педагогічних та психологічних наук.
Телефон: +38 (068) 473 09 80