North University Centre of Baia Mare
Faculty of Letters
International scientific and practical conference
Research of different directions
of development of philological sciences
in Ukraine and EU
Romania, Baia Mare
September 20–21, 2019
Scholars, postgraduate students as well as students of HEI and research institutions are invited to participate in the international conference.
All Ukrainian participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of participation. Participants of the conference will have an opportunity to present the collection of abstracts and certificate as evidence of participation in the international conference that took place in the EU country.
The collection will have an ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by a European publish-ing house. The certificate is a document confirming participation in the activities of a scientific conference (congress, symposium, and workshop) that took place in the EU country according to paragraphs 5.2, 7.3 Section 2 of the Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, No. 13.
HEAD OF ORGANISING COMMITTEE
Ioan-Mircea FĂRCAŞ – Dean of the Faculty of Letters, North University Centre of Baia Mare.
1. Slavic languages
3. Romance, Germanic and other languages
4. Theory of literature
5. Comparative literary studies
7.Comparative and typological linguistics
8. Translation studies
9. Language and mass communication tools
10. Intercultural communication
Form of participation: distant.
Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should send the following documents to Organising Committee before September 17, 2019 (inclusively):
– application form executed according to the example;
Re: FOR THE CONFERENCE IN BAIA MARE
EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION
Application for participation in the international scientific and practical conference “Research of different directions of development of philological sciences in Ukraine and EU”
1. Full name of a participant in Ukrainian and English (transliteration)
2. Academic degree, rank (if any), post, department, full name of the institution where the
participant studies or works, city, country
3. Full name of scientific supervisor (if any)
4. Contact number
6. Postal address for sending the collection of abstracts (full name of a receiver, street, building, apartment, city (district, region), zip code).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS
- Title is in the middle (in capitals, Times New Roman no 14, bold type).
- After one spacing, in the centre there is full name, academic degree, rank (if any), post, department, full name of the institution where an author studies or works, city, country; Times New Roman no 14.
- After one spacing there is a text which should meet the following requirements: А-4, all fields – 2 cm, Times New Roman No 14, line spacing – 1,5.
- References (without repetitions) are at the bottom of the text taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”. Citations in the text should be marked with numerical order of a source according to the list and page (pages) number, for example [7, p. 16].
- Text volume is up to 5 pages including References.
- Languages: Romanian, Ukrainian, Russian, English.
EXAMPLE OF ABSTRACT
RUDYARD KIPLING’S CREATIVE ART: DYNAMICS OF INTERPRETATION
(SINCE SOVIET TIMES TILL NOWADAYS)
Posudiievska O. R.
Candidate of Philological Sciences,
Associate Professor of the Sub-department of Foreign languages for technical
and natural sciences and engineering
Oles Honchar Dnipro National University
Text [1, p. 6]
1. Diakonova N. The poetry of Rudyard Kipling: romance and reality.Tartu: ТSU, 1981. S. 6-24.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
CENTER FOR UKRAINIAN AND EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC COOPERATION (according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Rodik Lesia Mykolaivna, Coordinator of scientific events and projects on philological sciences.