Cuiavian University in Włocławek
(Kujawska Szkoła Wyższa we Włocławku)
Scientific and pedagogical internship
INNOVATIVE METHODS FOR THE ORGANIZATION OF EDUCATIONAL PROCESS FOR MEDICAL STUDENTS IN UKRAINE AND EU COUNTRIES
Włocławek, Republic of Poland
August 3 – September 11, 2020
Academic staff of higher education institutes, research associates of scientific establishments, doctoral candidates, postgraduate students, applicants, students, who have or obtain medical education, are invited to participate in the internship.
All participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of completion of scientific and pedagogical internship (in two languages). The certificate of completion is a document confirming completion of the scientific and pedagogical internship in a scientific institute of EU country and which is necessary for obtainment of academic rank of Associate Professor, Professor and Senior Research Fellow, according to paras. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.7 of Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff, as well as for licensing and accreditation of educational services.
Workload of the conference has 6 credits (180 hours) and distributed 6 hours each day for 6 business weeks:
The internship includes three online lectures via ZOOM in English:
- On August 26 at 15:00 there will be held a lecture on “Social media and their role in didactics under COVID-19” (the lecture studies the nature of social media and their impact on the teaching processes which have been carried out worldwide under the pandemic. Both positive and negative aspects will be thoroughly presented);
- On September 2 at 15:00 there will be held a lecture on “Aspects of academic writing in Poland” (the presentation clarifies the rules prevailing in the academic writing sector in Poland including the changes which have been recently introduced with the Constitution of Science);
- On September 9 at 15:00 there will be held a lecture on “The role of life-long learning in innovative economics” (we study the nature of adult education and its influence on active society as well as the outcomes it has on developing world of economics globally).
A link to the online lecture will be sent to all participants after paying for the internship. Online lectures will be saved.
HEAD OF ORGANISING COMMITTEE
dr Iwona Głowacka-Mrotek, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Health Sciences of Cuiavian University in Wloclawek.
Form of participation: distant.
Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should act as follows before August 21, 2020 (inclusively):
1) fill an application form;
2) send the abstracts to Organising Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org theses of research and methodological reports according to a focus area of the applicant in educational or scientific establishment in Ukraine;
RE: MEDICAL INTERNSHIP IN WŁOCŁAWEK.
Participation in the scientific and pedagogical internship without research and methodological report is impossible.
On September 11, 2020, the collection of abstracts and certificates will be sent to the participants at the postal addresses indicated in the form.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS
Pay attention to the fact that the topic of the scientific and methodological report should concern the peculiarities of the training of medical experts, the system of higher medical education in Ukraine and the EU, the formation of knowledge and skills of health professionals etc.
- Volume – from 2 до 5 pages А-4 exercised in Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007;
- Type font – Times New Roman, size – 14; line spacing – 1,5; first line indent – 1,25 см; fields – 2 см;
- Sequence of materials in abstracts: title (capital letters, font – semi-bold); author’s surname and initials (font – semi-bold); academic degree, rank (if any), post, place of employment (study); text.
- A file should be titled in accordance with participant’s surname and initials (for example: Stetsenko L.P._abstracts);
- References (without repetitions) are at the bottom of the text taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
Citations in the text should be marked with numerical order of a source according to the list and page (pages) number, for example [7, p. 16].
EXAMPLE OF ABSTRACT
COMPETENT APPROACH AS AN EFFECTIVE METHOD OF MEDICAL EDUCATION INTEGRATION TO EUROPEAN STANDARDS
Vaskul N. V.
Candidate of Medical Sciences,
Assistant Professor of the Department of Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
Text [1, p. 3].
1. Філоненко М. М. Методика викладання у вищій медичній школі на засадах компетентнісного підходу: Методичні рекомендації для викладачів та здобувачів наукового ступеню доктора філософії (PhD) ВМ(Ф)НЗ України. К.: «Центр учбової літератури», 2016. 88 с.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation (according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Contact person: Rodik Lesia Mykolaivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on medical sciences.