UNIVERSITY OF LIFE SCIENCES IN LUBLIN
(UNIWERSYTET PRZYRODNICZY W LUBLINIE)
Scientific and pedagogical internship
PEDAGOGICAL EXCELLENCE OF TEACHERS IN BIOLOGY, ECOLOGY, GEOGRAPHY, GEOLOGY, CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS
Lublin, Republic of Poland
August 24 – October 2, 2020
Academic staff of higher education institutes, research associates of scientific establishments, doctoral candidates, postgraduate students, applicants, students, who have or obtain natural sciences education, are invited to participate in the internship.
All participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of completion of scientific and pedagogical internship (in two languages). The certificate of completion is a document confirming completion of the scientific and pedagogical internship in a scientific institute of EU country and which is necessary for obtainment of academic rank of Associate Professor, Professor and Senior Research Fellow, according to paras. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.7 of Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff, as well as for licensing and accreditation of educational services.
Workload of the internship has 6 credits (180 hours) and distributed 6 hours each day for 6 business weeks.
HEAD OF THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE
Prof. dr hab. Zygmunt Litwińczuk – Rektor of the University of Life Sciences in Lublin.
Form of participation: distant. Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should act as follows before September 18, 2020 (inclusively):
1) fill an application form;
2) send the abstracts to Organising Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org theses of research and methodological reports according to a focus area of the applicant in educational or scientific establishment in Ukraine;
RE: FOR THE INTERNSHIP IN LUBLIN
Participation in the scientific and pedagogical internship without research and methodological report is impossible.
On October 9, 2020, the collection of abstracts and certificates will be sent to the participants at the postal addresses indicated in the form.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS
Pay attention to the fact that the topic of the scientific and methodological report should concern the peculiarities of the training of natural sciences experts, the system of higher natural sciences education in Ukraine and the EU, the formation of knowledge and skills of professionals in Biology and Ecology etc.
- Volume – from 2 до 5 pages А-4 exercised in Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007;
- Type font – Times New Roman, size – 14; line spacing – 1,5; first line indent – 1,25 сm; fields – 2 сm;
- Sequence of materials in abstracts: title (capital letters, font – semi-bold); author’s surname and initials (font – semi-bold); academic degree, rank (if any), post, place of employment (study); text.
- A file should be titled in accordance with participant’s surname and initials;
- References (without repetitions) are at the bottom of the text taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”. Citations in the text should be marked with numerical order of a source according to the list and page (pages) number, for example [7, p. 16].
Languages: Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, English.
EXAMPLE OF ABSTRACT
СHEMICAL EDUCATION AS AN INTEGRATED COMPONENT
OF PROFESSIONAL POTENTIAL OF FUTURE ECOLOGIST-EXPERT
Kofanova O. V.
Candidate of Chemical sciences, Doctor of Pedagogical sciences,
Professor of the Department of Engineering Ecology
Institute of Energy Conservation and Energy Management
National Technical University of Ukraine
“Igor Sikorsky Kiev Polytechnic Institute”
Text [1, p. 43].
- Білецька Г. А. Педагогічні умови інтеграції фундаментальних і професійно орієнтованих дисциплін у підготовці екологів: дис. … канд. пед. наук : 13.00.04. Вінниця, 2004. 256 с.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
CENTER FOR UKRAINIAN AND EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC COOPERATION (according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Contact person: Rodik Lesia Mykolaivna, Coordinator of scientific events and projects on natural sciences.
Telephone: +38 (066) 642 61 74