Cuiavian University in Włocławek
(Kujawska Szkoła Wyższa we Włocławku)
Scientific and pedagogical internship
PEDAGOGICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL EDUCATION AS A COMPONENT OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IN UKRAINE AND THE EU COUNTRIES
Włocławek, Republic of Poland
August 3 – September 11, 2020
Academic staff of higher education institutes, research associates of scientific establishments, doctoral candidates, postgraduate students, applicants, students, who have or obtain pedagogical and psychological education, are invited to participate in the internship.
All participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of completion of scientific and pedagogical internship (in two languages). The certificate of completion is a document confirming completion of the scientific and pedagogical internship in a scientific institute of EU country and which is necessary for obtainment of academic rank of Associate Professor, Professor and Senior Research Fellow, according to paras. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.7 of Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff, as well as for licensing and accreditation of educational services.
Workload of the conference has 6 credits (180 hours) and distributed 6 hours each day for 6 business weeks:
The internship includes three online lectures via ZOOM in English:
- On August 26 at 15:00 there will be held a lecture on “Social media and their role in didactics under COVID-19” (the lecture studies the nature of social media and their impact on the teaching processes which have been carried out worldwide under the pandemic. Both positive and negative aspects will be thoroughly presented);
- On September 2 at 15:00 there will be held a lecture on “Aspects of academic writing in Poland” (the presentation clarifies the rules prevailing in the academic writing sector in Poland including the changes which have been recently introduced with the Constitution of Science);
- On September 9 at 15:00 there will be held a lecture on “The role of life-long learning in innovative economics” (we study the nature of adult education and its influence on active society as well as the outcomes it has on developing world of economics globally).
A link to the online lecture will be sent to all participants after paying for the internship. Online lectures will be saved.
HEAD OF ORGANISING COMMITTEE
dr Urszula Kempińska, Director of the Institute of Pedagogy and Speech Therapy of Cuiavian University in Wloclawek.
Form of participation: distant.
Persons who are interested in participation in the international conference should act as follows before August 21, 2020 (inclusively):
1) fill an application form;
2) send the abstracts to Organising Committee: email@example.com theses of research and methodological reports according to a focus area of the applicant in educational or scientific establishment in Ukraine;
RE: PEDAGOGICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL INTERNSHIP IN WŁOCŁAWEK.
Participation in the scientific and pedagogical internship without research and methodological report is impossible.
On September 11, 2020, the collection of abstracts and certificates will be sent to the participants at the postal addresses indicated in the form.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS
Pay attention to the fact that the topic of the scientific and methodological report should concern the peculiarities of the training of pedagogical and psychological scholars, the system of higher education in Ukraine and the EU, the formation of knowledge and skills of educators and psychologists etc.
- Volume – from 2 до 5 pages А-4 exercised in Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007;
- Type font – Times New Roman, size – 14; line spacing – 1,5; first line indent – 1,25 см; fields – 2 см;
- Sequence of materials in abstracts: title (capital letters, font – semi-bold); author’s surname and initials (font – semi-bold); academic degree, rank (if any), post, place of employment (study); text.
- A file should be titled in accordance with participant’s surname and initials (for example: Stetsenko L.P._abstracts);
- References (without repetitions) are at the bottom of the text taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
Citations in the text should be marked with numerical order of a source according to the list and page (pages) number, for example [7, p. 16].
EXAMPLE OF ABSTRACT
MODERN APPROACHES TO REFORM THE SYSTEM OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING TEACHER
Babakina O. O.
Candidate of Pedagogical sciences, Associate Professor,
Dean of the Faculty of Elementary Education and Philology
Kharkiv Humanitarian and Pedagogical Academy
of Kharkiv Regional Council
Text [1, p. 3–4].
1. Бєз’язичний Б. І. Теоретичні і методичні засади формування етичної компетентності майбутнього вчителя фізичної культури у процесі професійної підготовки: автореф. дис. … доктора пед. наук: спец. 13.00.04 «Теорія і методика професійної освіти». Харків, 2016. 40 с.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation (according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Contact person: Korobets Oksana Volodymyrivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on pedagogical and psychological sciences.