Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Educational and rehabilitation institution of higher
Education “Kamianets-Podilskyi State Institute”
West Ukrainian National University
Dragomanov Ukrainian State University
Kamianets-Podіlskyi Ivan Ohiienko national university
Ternopil Volodymyr Hnatiuk National Pedagogical University
Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University
Lviv National Agrarian University
Kharkiv National Automobile & Highway University:
Khortytsia National Educational and Rehabilitation Academy
Khmelnytskyi Humanitarian-Pedagogical Academy
Kharkiv Socio-Economic Professional College
Ternopil Regional Educational and Rehabilitation Center
Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny we Wroclawiu (Wroclaw, Poland)
Wyższa Szkoła Gospodarki (Bydgoszcz, Poland)
Międzynarodowa Akademia Nauk Stosowanych w Łomży (Łomży, Poland)
Jihočeská Univerzita v Českýchbudějovicích Technická
Univerzita v Košiciach (Košice)
Helvetica Publishing Group
Center of Ukrainian-European Scientific Cooperation
Charity Organization “Charity Fund of Public Diplomacy
Charity Foundation “Ukrainian Galician Foundation”
Ngo “Protection of the Rights and Interests of Youth
With Disabilities «Bezbariernist»”
VII International Scientific and Practical Conference
INNOVATIONS OF PARTNERSHIP INTERACTION OF
EDUCATION, ECONOMY AND SOCIAL PROTECTION
IN THE CONDITIONS OF INCLUSION AND PRAGMATIC REHABILITATION OF SOCIETY
May 19-20, 2023
AIM OF THE CONFERENCE:
Search for solutions to actual problems of modern economic science, education and social rehabilitation in conditions of inclusion, establishment of contacts between scientists of different countries, exchange of scientific results and research experience.
SECTIONAL MEETINGS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
SECTION I “Paradigm of rehabilitation in the country’s economic system”
1. Modern economic theory: mainstream and alternatives.
2. Economy and management of the national economy, national models of economic systems in the conditions of inclusion.
3. Management, investment and innovative processes in the national economic complex during the adaptation of individuals with disabilities
4. Accounting, analysis and audit: national features and European trends for modern young people with disabilities.
5. Insurance and stock market business in the conditions of inclusion.
6. Global householding and international economic relations in the conditions of inclusion.
7. Finances and local self-government in the conditions of inclusion.
SECTION II “Education and humanitarian sciences in conditions of inclusion”
1. Current issues of the education system for children with special educational needs in the modern dimension
2. Quality composition staffing for the provision of the educational services for people with disabilities.
3. Regulatory and legal support of special educational activity.
4. Modern approaches to ensuring the education quality for children with disabilities.
5. The perspective and possibilities of the development and adaptation of special higher education.
6. Provision of educational institutions for students with disabilities by specialists: prospects and adaptation.
7. Interaction of the system of special education with social rehabilitation institutions.
SECTION III “Social rehabilitation: modern conditions and development prospects”
1. Theory and practice of the socio-pedagogical work with children and youth.
2. Regulatory and legal support and the state of legal regulation of social work.
3. Features of personality formation of children and youth with disabilities.
4. Actual problems of social, physical, medical and psychological rehabilitation of children and teenagers with limited functional abilities.
SECTION IV “Psychology of development”
1. Formation of personality in the early childhood.
2. Influence factors to the psychological development.
3. Features of psychological development of people with various nosologies.
4. Influence of the family environment to the child’s psychological development.
5. Raising of the positive emotions and the impact on the child’s psyche.
6. Impact of the technologies on the psychological development of children and youth.
7. Impact of the social networks on the mental health of children and youth.
Official conference languages: Ukrainian, English, Polish.
Participation form in the conference: on-line, off-line.
To participate in the conference, you must perform the following actions:
I. To fill out an electronic application for participation in the conference.
II. To send the application, report abstracts to the organizing committee by May 15, 2023 (included).
III. To wait for the letter with instructions for online connection to the conference.
E-mail address of the organizing committee: email@example.com
File names should e signed according to the surname and initials of the conference participant. For example: Pushniak S.P
A SAMPLE OF THE THESES OF THE REPORT:
Section I “Paradigm of rehabilitation in the country’s economic system”
candidate of economic sciences (PhD in economic
sciences ), associate professor of the Finance, accounting
and taxation department named after S. Yurii of the
Educational and rehabilitation institution of higher
education “Kamianets-Podilskyi state institute”
Paradigm of inclusive economy in Ukraine
Text text text text text…[1, p.11]
1. Denysenko M. P. Lending and risks. Kyiv: Scientific opinion, 2015. 212 p.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PREPARATION OF THESE REPORTS:
- The volume of theses is no more than 3 pages in A4 page format, book orientation.
- Margins: top, bottom, right and left – 20 mm.
- The font is Times New Roman, the font is 14.
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Paragraph header – 1,25
- Width alignment.
- List of literature according to the requirements of DSTU 8302:2015 – no more than 5 sources.
- Drawings must be arranged in the form of a single object.
Participation in the conference:
Distance participation – free
Full-time participation – 200 UAH
You will receive details for payment after the thesis has been accepted by the organizing committee.
The size of the organizational contribution is 200 UAH.
Electronic collection (PDF) (included in the publication price) + Name certificate(s) of participation.
Materials that do not meet these requirements will not be accepted for printing!
The authors of the reports are responsible for the material covered in theses.
After the conference, the abstracts of the reports will be published on the website kpdi.edu.ua and sent to the authors by e-mail.
Educational and rehabilitation institution of higher education “Kamiants-Podilskyi state institute”
Address: 13 Hodovantsia street, Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine, 32300
Phone: +38 (038) 493-26-51
Official website: kpdi.edu.ua
Contact persons: Shevchuk Oleksandr +380977615646 (write to Viber)