VERN’ University of Applied Sciences (Veleučilište VERN’)
Zagreb, the Republic of Croatia
PUBLIC AND MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION:
THEORY, METHODOLOGY, PRACTICE
Scientists, lecturers and postgraduate students are invited to participate in elaborating the collective monograph. Research papers of postgraduate students should be coauthored with a scientific adviser.
The future publication will be a result of the activities of the authors’ team united by a common idea to present achievements of their researches.
The monograph will be published by the European publishing house “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing” (Riga, Latvia) with ISBN award that will enable authors to participate in developing collective scientific paper published in the country of the European Union.
Every article included in a collective monograph is awarded DOI, which allows the authors to find their scientific work on the Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI) site, which was developed by specialists of the State Scientific and Technical Library of Ukraine on behalf of the Collegium of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Presented on November 12, 2019.
Papers are accepted in Ukrainian, Croatian, English and Russian.
Mode of publication – scientific, A5, hard cover.
Each co-author will receive a certificate.
Authors of the collective monograph will receive 3 copies of the publication.
We also inform you that according to the updated requirements of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for awarding degrees to academic staff, the lack of sufficient quantity of academic papers in periodicals included in Scopus or Web of Science may be covered by the publication of a monograph in English (Clause 2.2 The procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, No. 13):
<< Academic title of Professor is awarded to employees of scientific establishments:
1) who work in scientific establishments of the National Academy of Sciences and National Branch Academies of Sciences, of other subordination, scientific organisations, scientific sub-divisions of higher educational institutions […]
2) who have doctor’s degree;
3) who have the academic status of Associate Professor or Senior Researcher (Senior Research Associate);
4) who have: […] at least three papers published in periodicals included in Scopus or Web of Science (according to Academic Council of the higher educational institution, the lack of sufficient quantity of academic papers in periodicals may be covered by the publication of a monograph in English in a European publishing house …)>>
HEAD OF EDITORIAL BOARD:
Prof. Vlatko Cvrtila, PhD., Dean of VERN’ University of Applied Sciences.
TARGET TOPICS OF THE MONOGRAPH:
- Theory and history of law and state
- Mechanisms of public administration
- Civil service
- Local self-government
- Public administration in national security and protection of public order
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
The authors should send the following documents for publishing papers in the collective monograph to email@example.com before March 6, 2020
- application form in a separate file (see example of application execution);
- scientific paper for publishing;
Re: COLLECTIVE MONOGRAPH
Submission of applications and articles for publishing in the monograph: before March 6, 2020 (inclusively)
Feedback on papers acceptance: during 3 days after papers receipt
E-mail distribution of monograph’s mock-up: on May 11, 2020
Postal mailing of printed copies: on June 15, 2020
REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTICLES’ EXECUTION:
- an article should be a holistic document of scientific content that involves the results of the author’s original researchers;
- volume is minimum 20 pages; А4, line spacing – 1,5; Times New Roman, 14; all fields – 20 mm.
- two persons are a maximum number of authors.
ARTICLE GENERAL STRUCTURE:
- author’s surname and initials; academic degree and title, post, place of employment; address of office (in English); article title;
- a paper has to have the following structure: a short introduction
(1-2 pages), 2-3 equally weighted sections and conclusion (1 page), summary 7-10 sentences in article’s language (to indicate a range of problems and research results);
- an article must have per-page citations as well as References at the end of the article. Citations should be indicated with a figure without brackets and dots by virtue of Microsoft Word references.
To improve the quality level of scientific citations in the scientometric database Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI), it is important to indicate DOI for every source which it has.
Attention! References are in a source language and executed taking into account the Natiы onal Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation
(according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Contact person: Tiutiunnyk Tetiana Mykolaivna – Coordinator of scientific events and projects on public administration.
EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION FORM:
Application for participation in developing a collective monograph
«PUBLIC AND MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION:
THEORY, METHODOLOGY, PRACTICE»
- Author full name (in Ukrainian and English).
- Academic degree and title, post, place of employment (in Ukrainian and English).
- Contact number.
- Postal address and Nova Poshta details (addressee full name, city, number of department, and addressee contact number) for sending monograph copies.
EXAMPLE OF ARTICLE EXECUTION:
FORMATION OF THE MODERN WORLDVIEW OF A CIVIL SERVANT
Batenko H. V.,
Higher education in Ukraine in the sphere of public administration is a level of professional education as well as a continuous process of specialized academic and practical training that takes place in higher education institutions where there is a high-qualified academic staff, provision of the combination of educational process with scientific-practical activity and competent specialists in public administration are trained. . […]
- Section title
- Section title
In modern public and municipal administration… […]
The article is devoted to studying […]
- Про освіту: Закон України від 5 вересня 2017 р. № 2145-19 / Верховна Рада України. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2145-19 (дата звернення: 05.03.2019)
Information about author:
Batenko H. V.,
Candidate of Sciences in Public Administration,
Senior Lecturer at the Department of Economics
of Regional Economic Policy
Dnipropetrovsk Regional Institute of Public Administration
of the National Academy of Public Administration, Office of the President of Ukraine
29, Gogolya Str., Dnipro, 49044, Ukraine
 Про освіту: Закон України від 5 вересня 2017 р. № 2145-19 / Верховна Рада України. URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2145-19 (дата звернення: 05.03.2019)