Centrul Universitar Nord din Baia Mare
Facultatea de Litere
North University Centre of Baia Mare
Faculty of Letters
Scientific and pedagogical internship
MODERNISATION OF PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION
IN UKRAINE: BORROWING OF THE EU EXPERIENCE
Baia Mare, Romania
July 1–12, 2019
North University Centre of Baia Mare is a campus of Technical University of Cluj-Napoca (Romania).
Academic staff of higher education institutes, research associates of scientific establishments,
doctoral candidates, postgraduate students, applicants, students, who have or obtain pedagogical education,
are invited to participate in the internship.
All participants will be provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of completion of scientific and pedagogical internship (in two languages). The certificate of completion is a document confirming completion of the scientific and pedagogical internship in a scientific institute of EU country and which is necessary for obtainment of academic rank of Associate Professor, Professor and Senior Research Fellow, according to paras. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.7 of Procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff, as well as for licensing and accreditation of educational services.
Workload of the conference has 5 credits (150 hours) and is divided as follows:
- familiarization with a web-site of the university – 12 hours;
- elaboration with teaching and learning aids – 38 hours;
- individual work of research and methodological reports – 100 hours.
HEAD OF ORGANISING COMMITTEE
Ioan-Mircea FĂRCAŞ – Dean of the Faculty of Letters, North University Centre of Baia Mare.
Form of participation: distant.
Participants should send the following documents to email@example.com before June 27, 2019 (inclusively):
1) theses of research and methodological reports according to a focus area of the applicant in educational or scientific establishment in Ukraine;
2) application form;
RE: INTERNSHIP IN WŁOCŁAWEK.
Participation in the scientific and pedagogical internship without research and methodological report is impossible.
On August 30, 2019, the collection of abstracts and certificates will be sent to the participants at the postal addresses indicated in the form.
EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION
Application for participation in scientific and pedagogical internship
“MODERNISATION OF PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION IN UKRAINE:
BORROWING OF THE EU EXPERIENCE”
- Full name of a participant in Ukrainian and English (transliteration)
- Academic degree, rank (if any) in Ukrainian and English
- Post, place of employment in Ukrainian and English
- Contact number
- Postal address for sending the collection of abstracts and the certificate (full name of a receiver, street, building, apartment, city (district, region), zip code).
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS
Pay attention to the fact that the topic of the scientific and methodological report should concern the peculiarities of the training of legal scholars, the system of higher legal education in Ukraine and the EU, the formation of knowledge and skills of legal experts etc.
- Volume – from 2 до 5 pages А-4 exercised in Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007;
- Type font – Times New Roman, size – 14; line spacing – 1,5; first line indent – 1,25 см; fields – 2 см;
- Sequence of materials in abstracts: title (capital letters, font – semi-bold); author’s surname and initials (font – semi-bold); academic degree, rank (if any), post, place of employment (study); text.
- A file should be titled in accordance with participant’s surname and initials (for example: Stetsenko L.P._abstracts);
- References (without repetitions) are at the bottom of the text taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
Citations in the text should be marked with numerical order of a source according to the list and page (pages) number, for example [7, p. 16].
EXAMPLE OF ABSTRACT
MODERN APPROACHES TO REFORM THE SYSTEM
OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING TEACHER
Babakina O. O.
Candidate of Pedagogical sciences, Associate Professor,
Dean of the Faculty of Elementary Education and Philology
Kharkiv Humanitarian and Pedagogical Academy
of Kharkiv Regional Council
Text [1, p. 3-4].
- Бєз’язичний Б. І. Теоретичні і методичні засади формування етичної компетентності майбутнього вчителя фізичної культури у процесі професійної підготовки: автореф. дис. … доктора пед. наук: спец. 13.00.04 «Теорія і методика професійної освіти». Харків, 2016. 40 с.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation (according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Bielov Dmytro Mykolaiovych, Doctor of Juridical Sciences, Professor, Director of the Center for Ukrainian-European Scientific Cooperation.