Cuiavian University in Włocławek
(The Republic of Poland)
EUROPEAN VECTOR OF MODERN CULTURAL STUDIES AND ART CRITICISM: THE EXPERIENCE OF UKRAINE
AND THE REPUBLIC OF POLAND
Scientists, lecturers and postgraduate students are invited to participate in elaborating the collective monograph. Research papers of postgraduate students should be coauthored with a scientific adviser.
Papers are accepted in Ukrainian, Russian, Polish and English.
The future publication will be a result of the activities of the authors’ team united by a common idea to present achievements of their researches.
The monograph will be published by the European publishing house “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing” (Riga, Latvia) with ISBN award that will enable authors to participate in developing collective scientific paper published in the country of the European Union.
Mode of publication – scientific, A5, hard cover.
Each co-author will receive a certificate.
Authors of the collective monograph will receive 3 copies of the publication.
We also inform you that according to the updated requirements of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for awarding degrees to academic staff, the lack of sufficient quantity of academic papers in periodicals included in Scopus or Web of Science may be covered by the publication of a monograph in English (Clause 2.2 The procedure for awarding degrees to academic staff approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 14, 2016, No. 13):
<< Academic title of Professor is awarded to employees of scientific establishments:
1) who work in scientific establishments of the National Academy of Sciences and National Branch Academies of Sciences, of other subordination, scientific organisations, scientific sub-divisions of higher educational institutions […]
2) who have doctor’s degree;
3) who have the academic status of Associate Professor or Senior Researcher (Senior Research Associate);
4) who have: […] at least three papers published in periodicals included in Scopus or Web of Science (according to Academic Council of the higher educational institution, the lack of sufficient quantity of academic papers in periodicals may be covered by the publication of a monograph in English in a European publishing house …)>>
dr Jolanta Kloc, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
dr Urszula Kempińska, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
dr Henryk Stępień, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
dr Justyna Nowak, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
dr Adam Garwoński, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
dr Zbigniew Brenda, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek.
TARGET TOPICS OF THE MONOGRAPH
- Methods of conducting contemporary art and cultural studies;
- History and current state of Ukrainian and foreign art;
- Folk and academic art: interrelations and inter influence;
- The teaching of disciplines related to art criticism and cultural studies in the context of modern educational technologies.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The authors should send the following documents for publishing papers in the collective monograph to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 28, 2020
- application form in a separate file (see example of application execution);
- scientific paper for publishing;
Re: COLLECTIVE MONOGRAPH ON CULTURAL STUDIES AND THE ARTS
Submission of applications and articles for publishing in the monograph: before February 28, 2020 (inclusively)
Feedback on papers acceptance: during 3 days after papers receipt
E-mail distribution of monograph’s mock-up: on April, 24, 2020
Postal mailing of printed copies: on May 8, 2020
REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTICLES’ EXECUTION
- an article should be a holistic document of scientific content that involves the results of the author’s original researchers;
- volume is minimum 20 pages; А4, line spacing – 1,5; Times New Roman, 14; all fields – 20 mm.
- two persons are a maximum number of authors.
ARTICLE GENERAL STRUCTURE
- author’s surname and initials; academic degree and title, post, place of employment; address of office (in English); article title;
- a paper has to have the following structure: a short introduction
(1-2 pages), 2-3 equally weighted sections and conclusion ( 1 page), summary 7-10 sentences in article’s language (to indicate a range of problems and research results);
- an article must have per-page citations as well as References at the end of the article. Citations should be indicated with a figure without brackets and dots by virtue of Microsoft Word references.
To improve the quality level of scientific citations in the scientometric database Open Ukrainian Citation Index (OUCI), it is important to indicate DOI for every source which it has.
Attention! References are in a source language and executed taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”.
EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION FORM
Application for participation in developing a collective monograph
«EUROPEAN VECTOR OF MODERN CULTURAL STUDIES AND ART CRITICISM: THE EXPERIENCE OF UKRAINE AND THE REPUBLIC OF POLAND»
- Author full name (in Ukrainian and English).
- Academic degree and title, post, place of employment (in Ukrainian and English).
- Contact number.
- Postal address and Nova Poshta details (addressee full name, city, number of department, and addressee contact number) for sending monograph copies.
EXAMPLE OF ARTICLE EXECUTION
BALFOUR DECLARATION 100 YEARS OF HISTORY AND VALUES
Batenko H. V.
Though Balfour Declaration contained no word about immediate establishment of a Jewish State in Palestine, nevertheless, it was positively perceived by the leaders of Zionist movement. Ch. Weizmann wrote: «It is one of the examples in history when we should ask ourselves if we should be irreconcilable and press the point. […]
1. Section title
Text Text […]
2. Section title
Text Text […]
In modern historical science there is a lot of attention to the study of the history of states that have independently determined their destiny. Therefore, studying the Middle East problem of the early twentieth century with the help of archives and memoirs will help Ukraine find its own historical path. […]
The article is devoted to studying the Middle East problem of the early twentieth century with the help of archives and memoirs. […]
1. Weizmann Ch. Trial and Error / Ch. Weizmann. N.-Y.: Schocken, 1949. 493 p. DOI 10.1051/136-9722/29-34
Information about author:
Batenko H. V.
Candidate of Historical Sciences,
Associate Professor at the Department of History of Ukraine and Methods of Teaching
Kherson State University
27, Universytetska Str., Kherson, Ukraine
 Weizmann Ch. Trial and Error / Ch. Weizmann. N.-Y.: Schocken, 1949. 493 p.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN UKRAINE
Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation (according to signed international cooperation agreement)
Kachan Olena Viktorivna, Coordinator of scientific events and projects on cultural studies and the arts.