A. Yu. Krymsky Institute of Oriental Studies of the NAS of Ukraine
International scientific conference
CHINESE CIVILIZATION: TRADITIONS AND MODERNITY
November 5, 2020
Report – up to 15 minutes, discussion – up to 5 minutes.
Ukrainian, Russian, Chinese, English.
The participation is free of charge. The Organization Committee doesn’t cover travel, accommodation and subsistence expenses of the conference’s participants.
- China in the modern world: international and political aspect
- The study of Chinese civilization: history, philosophy, culture
- Modern model of socio-economic development of Chinese
- Theoretical and applied issues of Chinese linguistics and literature studies
If you are interested in the participation, you should before October 15, 2020:
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACTS
- Volume – up to 5 pages, A4 (Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007) in the form *.doc; Times New Roman, font size – 14, line spacing – 1,5; paragraph indention – 10 mm; margins – 20 mm.
- The sequence of information layout: section of the conference according to the abstracts’ subject; UDC; surname and initials of the author (-s) (semi-bold); ORCID ID; scientific degree, academic rank, post; education institution, research institute, place of employment in case of graduation; city, state (italics); abstracts’ title (capital letters, semi-bolt); keywords; text.
- The pages are not numerated.
- The file should be written according to surname and initials of a participant (for example, Smith_M._abstracts)
- Bibliography cited (without repetitions) is marked after the body text entitled “Bibliography”. The list is executed according to the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302:2015. References in the text are designated by brackets indicating the numerical order of the source in Bibliography and number of page (pages) separated by a comma, e.g. [1, p. 89].
- Design of tables: numeration on the right in italics, tables’ titles are in the center (font size – 14, semi-bold). Font size of the text within tables is 10.Design of formulas: formulas are created using Microsoft Equation. The numeration is in parentheses to the right of text.
Design of figures: a figure is executed in Microsoft Office (grouped in one object) or pasted in the formats TFF, PCX, BMP, image resolution – 300 dpi. The title is under the figure (Fig.1. Title)
All participants of the conference will get a free collection of abstracts. The best papers will be recommended for the publication in “Chinese studies” free of charge
SAMPLE OF CONFERENCE ABSTRACTS
China in the modern world: international and political aspect
Haleta A. A.
Doctor of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor,
Senior Lecturer at the Department of Philosophy, Sociology and Management
South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky
CHINA AS A REGIONAL ACTOR HAVING GLOBAL AMBITIONS UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF BIPOLARITY WRECK
Key words: China, Asia-Pacific region, international relations.
Chinese political leaders have reconstructed the state image; nowadays, the state image has a dual character, namely: on the one hand, China is the state which strives to be a regional leader in the Asia-Pacific region (hereinafter refereed to as “APR”)… [1, p. 237].
1. Стародуб Т. С., Підберезний К. Д. Китай як регіональний актор з глобальними амбіціями в умовах краху біполярності. Грані. 2013. № 9. С. 140–147.
Secretary of the Organizational Committe:
Hobova Yevheniia, PhD in Philology
+38 066 729-0549