A. Krymskyi Institute of Oriental Studies of the NAS of Ukraine
NGO “Ukrainian Association of Sinologists”
National Institute for Strategic Studies
Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman
XV INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
“CHINESE CIVILIZATION: TRADITIONS AND MODERNITY”
November 24, 2021
Time limit: report – up 15 min.; discussion – up to 5 min.
Working languages: Ukrainian, Russian, Chinese, English.
Participation is free. The Organizing Committee does not finance the travel, accommodation and meals expenses of conference participants.
- China in the modern world: an international-political aspect.
- Studies on Chinese civilization: history, philosophy, culture.
- The modern model of China’s socio-economic development.
- Theoretical and applied issues of Chinese linguistics and literature studies.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONFERENCE ABSTRACTS:
- Volume – up to 5 pp. (А-4 format, Microsoft Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007; file format *.doc; font – Times New Roman, size – 14; line spacing – 1,5; paragraph indention – 10 mm; margins – 20 mm.
- The order of the presentation of abstracts material: section; UDC; surname and initials of the author (s) (semi bold); ORCID ID; a scientific degree, academic rank (if any), post, place of employment (study), a city, country, it belongs to, (italics); title (semi bold capitals); keywords; text. Pages are not numbered.
- The file should be named in Ukrainian according to the participant’s surname and initials (e.g., Овчаренко_П.В._тези)
- Literature sources (without repetitions) are indicated after the text entitled “References”. Bibliographic entry is executed taking into account the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General principles and rules of composition”. In the text, sources are in square brackets with the indication of a numerical order of the source according to the list, and number of the page (pages) separated by commas, e.g.: [1, p. 89].
- Execution of tables: the table is numbered to the right (italics), names are centered, (font size – 14, semi-bold). Font size for tables’ text – 10.
- Execution of formulas: formulas are executed using Microsoft Equation. Numbering is in parentheses to the right of the text.
- Execution of figures: the figure is composed using Microsoft Office (grouped as one object) or inserted in the paper, TFF, PCX, BMP, 300 dpi. The name is under a figure (Fig. 1. Name).
SAMPLE OF ABSTRACTS EXECUTION:
China in the modern world: an international-political aspect
ORCID: 0000-0000-0000-0000 Doctor of History, Associate Professor,
Assistant Professor at the Department of Philosophy, Sociology and Management of Socio-Cultural Activity
South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushynsky
CHINA AS A REGIONAL ACTOR WITH GLOBAL AMBITIONS IN BIPOLARITY CRASH
Key words: China, Asia-Pacific region, international relations.
Chinese political leaders have reconstructed the country’s image, and now the image of the state has a dualistic character, namely, on the one hand, China is a state trying to be a regional leader in the Asia-Pacific region… [1, p. 237].
- Стародуб Т. С., Підберезний К. Д. Китай як регіональний актор з глобальними амбіціями в умовах краху біполярності. Грані. 2013. No 9. С. 140–147.
All conference participants receive a free collection of abstracts. The best abstracts will be recommended for publishing in the journal “Chinese Studies” gratuitously.
- Full name (in Ukrainian and English).
- A scientific degree, academic rank, post (in Ukrainian and English).
- Co-authors (full name, in Ukrainian and English).
- Affiliation, city (in Ukrainian and English).
- Title (in Ukrainian and English).
The Organizing Committee of XIV International scientific conference “Chinese civilization: traditions and modernity” – A. Krymskyi Institute of Oriental Studies of the NASU, 4 Hrushevskoho St., office 211
SECRETARY OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITEE:
Hobova Yevheniia, PhD in Philology.
Contact number: +38 066 729 05 49.