Nowadays, it is placed heightened requirements for the level of theoretical and practical training of engineering specialist, the use of information and computer technologies in his professional activity associated with the rapid growth of new trends and technologies in the modern world. The success of the contemporary education mainly depends both on ability and readiness of everyone to work under new conditions, to use various approaches to the organization of educational process based on new methodological developments and educational technologies.
On September 3 – 11, 2020, Cuiavian University in Włocławek (the Republic of Poland) under the assistance of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation conducted a scientific and pedagogical internship “Professional development and pedagogical excellence of lecturers in technical sciences”.
- Challenges and opportunities for skills development of engineering experts in Poland.
- Artificial and natural intelligence, their interaction in the education sector.
- Training of a modern nanotechnology engineer in terms of the Bologna Process.
- Implementation of e-learning methods in the process of training engineering experts.
- Challenges and opportunities of high-quality training of IT-experts. The experience of the Republic of Poland.
- The professional training of specialists in the system of engineering and technical education of Poland.
- Preconditions and concepts for the creation of e-learning environment.
- European experience in the formation of high-quality higher engineering education. Effective methods of teaching academic programes in Poland.
- The major drawbacks in reforming engineering education. The experience of engineering education reform in the Republic of Poland.
- Participation in a training workshop and work on scientific and methodological reports.
Academic staff of higher education institutions, research scientists of research establishments, postgraduate students, doctoral students, who have or obtain engineering education, took part in the internship.
All participants of the internship were provided with a collection of abstracts and a certificate of completion of a scientific and pedagogical internship (in two languages) in the research institution of an EU country.
We thank all participants who joined the scientific and pedagogical internship!