To guarantee a high performance of healthcare, medical workers have to enhance their professional skills in an ongoing way. They must stay informed about the latest medical developments and maintain their level of knowledge and skills. Medical universities are responsible for the creation of university environments where the training and scientific researches can be in progress in the optimal mode. In order to upgrade medical knowledge and ensure a better quality of healthcare, active medical researches should be executed under the relevant conditions. A university is liable for the provision of required training program in a free academic ambient where the learning and scientific researches advance.
To amplify the horizon and competences, style and strategies of thinking, communication and cultural skills, on August 3 – September 11, 2020, a scientific and pedagogical internship “Innovative methods for the organization of educational process for medical students in Ukraine and EU countries” was initiated by Cuiavian University in Włocławek (the Republic of Poland) and supported by the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation.
- Learning environment in higher educational medical institutions as a space for adaptation to professional activities of future doctors.
- Study of modern methods for detecting falsified medicines.
- Analysis of the medical education in Germany, Poland, Austria and Ukraine.
- The use of e-learning technologies in the context of enhancement of Ukrainian education system up to the world training system.
- Implementation of teaching instrumental methods of analysis of organic substances as a basis of European standards of medicines development.
- Simulation technologies in the modern medical education.
- Prospects of providing European quality of higher medical education in Ukraine taking into account the possibilities of modern information technology.
- Experience of EU countries in healthcare management.
- A modern view on the problem of medical education improvement. Experience in reforming medical education in the Republic of Poland.
- Participation in a training workshop and work on scientific and methodological reports.
Academic staff of higher education institutions, scientific associates of research establishments, postgraduates and doctoral candidates, students, who have or obtain medical education, joined the internship.
All participants received a collection of abstracts and a certificate on the completion of a scientific and pedagogical internship (in two languages) in an EU scientific institution.
Thank all interested in the scientific and pedagogical internship.