Today, online lectures have been completed under the framework of the scientific and pedagogical internship in culture studies, art criticism and music studies “Conditions for the professional education of highly-qualified experts in cultural studies, art criticism and music studies”.
The Organizational Committee consists of the following scientists:
- dr Zbigniew Brenda, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
- dr Krzysztof Gandziarski, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
- dr Urszula Kempińska, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
- dr Ireneusz Pyrzyk, Cuiavian University in Wloclawek;
- Samoilenko Oleksandra Ivanivna, Doctor of Arts, Professor, Vice-Rector for Research, Odessa National A.V. Nezhdanova Academy of Music;
- Osadcha Svitlana Viktorivna, Doctor of Arts, Professor, Head of the Department of History of Music and Musical Ethnography, Odessa National A.V. Nezhdanova Academy of Music;
- Cherkashyna-Hubarenko Maryna Romanivna, Doctor of Arts, Academician of the National Academy of Arts of Ukraine, Honored Arts Figure of Ukraine, Professor at the Ukrainian National Tchaikovsky Academy of Music;
- Drach Iryna Stepanivna, Doctor of Arts, Professor, Head of the Department of Ukrainian and Foreign Music, Kharkiv National I.P. Kotlyarevsky University of Arts.
After completing the lecture course, a round table “Art dialogues with time” was held. Samoilenko Oleksandra Ivanivna, Doctor of Arts, Professor, Vice-Rector for Research, Odessa National A.V. Nezhdanova Academy of Music, was a moderator of the scientific event. The scientist concluded the lectures presented under the framework of the arts internship and highlighted the importance of such meetings for all Ukrainian art experts because the participants of such scientific events, in addition to competence improvement, can raise topical issues of the development of culture and arts, involve colleagues in discussions, and motivate them to make joint decisions.
As for general conclusions, internship participants had an opportunity to listen to five online lectures presented by prominent experts in culture and arts. Samoilenko Oleksandra Ivanivna commenced the lecture course. She discussed cutting-edge approaches to teaching music studies. Then, the CUESC Polish colleague mgr Joanna Skiba brought up to speed on how to understand culture and find only positive patterns in it, taught practical methods of remembering its theoretical fundamentals. Cherkashyna-Hubarenko Maryna Romanivna described the common features of oeuvre by Wilhelm Richard Wagner and Modest Mussorgsky, as well as how it affected Sergei Prokofiev when composing music. Drach Iryna Stepanivna explained how to accept criticism from experts and why their assessment is not always correct. Today’s event has become the logical conclusion of the lectures and allowed summing up fruitful cooperation between lecturers and audience.
Thus, online conferences were thematically diverse and, at the same time, innovative and vivid. Internship participants gained relevant experience, much new and valuable information.
An online lecture is available at our official Youtube channel at the link.
We thank everyone who joined the ZOOM lectures!