The series of ZOOM lectures under the framework of the scientific and pedagogical internship “Modern approaches to the organization of the educational process in the area of cultural studies, art history and music studies in Ukraine and EU countries” has become completed.
To discuss the materials presented and to sum up the results, on November 27, 2020, a round table in the context of the scientific and pedagogical internship was organized. Samoilenko Oleksandra Ivanivna, Doctor of Arts, Professor, Vice-Rector for Scientific Affairs of Odessa National A. V. Nezhdanova Academy of Music, has moderated the online meeting.
Six gripping online lectures in Ukrainian and English, which covered different topics of arts, were conducted under the framework of the scientific and pedagogical internship:
1. “Holistic methods in educational process of cultural pedagogy” (Speakers: mgr Joanna Skiba, Head of Foreign Language Department, Head of International Office at Cuiavian University in Włocławek (Poland), expert in adult education and e-learning; dr Marcin Miziołek, Lecturer at the Department of Social Sciences at Cuiavian University in Włocławek (Poland), Certified Coach and Mentor;
2. “Musicology in the multidisciplinary environment of the contemporary humanitarian science and education” (Speaker – Samoilenko Oleksandra Ivanivna, Doctor of Arts, Professor, Vice-Rector for Scientific Affairs of Odessa National A. V. Nezhdanova Academy of Music;
3. “Pathways in early music education: strategies, dimensions, concepts and promotion” (Speaker – mgr Joanna Skiba, Head of Foreign Language Department, Head of International Office at Cuiavian University in Włocławek (Poland), expert in adult education and e-learning;
4. “Opera Festival as a means of actualizing the history of opera” (Speaker – Cherkashyna-Hubarenko Maryna Romanivna, Doctor of Art Criticism, Academician of the National Academy of Arts of Ukraine, Honored Artist of Ukraine, Professor at the Ukrainian National Tchaikovsky Academy of Music);
5. “Music and art as a source of effective therapy in the times of pandemia” (Speaker – dr Marcin Miziołek, Lecturer at the Department of Social Sciences at Cuiavian University in Włocławek (Poland), Certified Coach and Mentor);
6. “Musical Ukrainian studies: historical, theoretical and educational-pedagogical measurements” (Speaker – Drach Iryna Stepanivna, Doctor of Art Criticism, Professor, Kharkiv National I.P. Kotlyarevsky University of Arts).
Ba keen on, respect and be interested in art because as Anton Pavlovych said: “Art lends wings and praises sky-high! A person who is sick and tired of grime, petty money interest, who is confused, aggrieved or offended, can find a sense of peace and enjoyment in the beautiful”.
The online lectures are available on our official YouTube channel.
We express gratitude to all participants who joined the scientific and pedagogical internship and appreciate your positive feedback:
Oksana Serhiieva: I thank all organizers, speakers and participants of the international scientific and pedagogical internship, which is of great relevance for higher education institutions of arts in the current context! I would like to express special thanks to Oleksandra Ivanivna Samolilenko for her impressive and informative lecture and brilliant performance of a moderator’s functions (and not only)!
Gabriella Astalosh: Thank both organizers and speakers for an opportunity to take part in the online internship. It is a great idea to have a chance to get advanced training in tough times of pandemic when all are chained to their locations. I also express gratitude on behalf of my colleagues from Lviv National Music Academy.
Aleksandra Sapsovych: Many thanks for inspirational and informative lectures. There were new ideas, sophisticated approaches, non-typical views of prominent scholars. Thank you for a high standard of the event’s organization and an opportunity to join such an intensive internship in the pandemic context.
Maryna Severynova: I would like to make an acknowledgment to all organizers, speakers and participants for a possibility to take part in the musical and cultural discourse, noteworthy and profound lectures, which I will re-examine and watch again. Thank you for giant-like creative energy which inspired during every lecture!
Shevchenko Natalia: Thank you for an interesting, meaningful, deep professional communication in the context of current challenges in arts and cultural sphere!
Vira Artemieva: I sincerely thank all speakers and organizers for a fruitful and promising internship saturated with new ideas!
Orysia Balanko: It is extremely important amidst a pandemic to have an opportunity to follow the scientific opinion of leading musicologists. A new form of online communication in the course of the internship encourages reconsidering and developing personal scientific practice. I am sincerely grateful to the organizers and speakers for bright high-spiritual and intellectual events!!! I wish all the inspirers of the project sound health!!!!
1 з 5