In December 2020, University of Life Sciences in Lublin and Sumy National Agrarian University initiated the publication of the collective monograph “Actual problems of natural sciences: modern scientific discussions” under the support of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation.
The monograph is a product of joint efforts of an authors’ team from Ukraine and Israel united by a general idea to present their findings. The monograph’s authors have covered a diversity of theoretical and applied issues, discussed and proposed different ways of addressing them.
The following participants took part in the writing of the monograph:
- O. Avksentiеva, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Plant and Microorganisms Physiology and Biochemistry, Karazin Kharkiv National University;
- M. Yehorova, Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Ecology, Head of the Laboratory of Hydroecology, Institute of Agroecology and Nature Management of National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine;
- I. N. Kovalenko, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Agrotechnologies and Natural Resource Management, Sumy National Agrarian University;
- I. I. Kovalchuk, Doctor of Veterinary Sciences, Senior Scientific Worker, Head of the Laboratory of Environmental Physiology and Product Quality, Institute Biology of Animals of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine;
- P. H. Kudriavtsev, Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor, Deputy Director for Research and Development, KUD Industries PN Ltd – Israel Technology Research Center, Israel;
- O. M. Marenkov, Oles Honchar, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of General Biology and Water Bioresources, Dnipro National University;
- V. A. Ovcharuk, Doctor of Geographical Sciences, Associate Professor, Director, Hydrometeorological Institute of the Odessa State Environmental University;
- I. S. Pуzhуk, Leading Engineer at the Division of Ecosystemology, Institute of the Ecology of the Carpathians of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- M. V. Prychepa, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Researcher at the Department of Biological of Biology of Fish Reproduction, Institute of Hydrobiology of National Academy of Science of Ukraine;
- O. Yu. Fedorenko, Doctor of Engineering, Professor, Professor at the Department of Technology of Ceramics, Refractories, Glass and Enamel, National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”;
- Zh. R. Shakirzanova, Doctor of Science (Habilitat) in Geography, Professor, Head of the Department of Land Hydrology, Odesa State Environmental University;
- O. I. Shynder, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Researcher at the Department of Natural Flora, M.M. Gryshko National Botanical Garden of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, and others.
An electronic version is available at the link.
Thank all the participants who contributed to the writing of the collective monograph.