• share the priorities and activities areas of the CUESC;
• carry out research activities;
• aim to develop scientific and education in Ukraine;
• pay membership fee in time.
1. To prepare documents package including:
• membership application (download), which should be downloaded, filled, printed and signed;
• copy of Diploma of Higher Education (without Official Academic Transcript);
• copy of Candidate (Doctor) of Sciences Diploma (if any);
• copy of Associate Professor/Professor Diploma (if any).
2. To send the documents by Nova Poshta to:
Somykova Kateryna Serhiivna (Secretariat Coordinator of the CUESC)
Office No 16
Phone number: (099) 733 42 54
Received documents package from the candidate, within a week the Executive Board of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation gives an answer regarding the affiliation to the Center and sends payment details of the membership fee to the email indicated by the candidate in the application.
3. When the candidate has positive feedback from the Executive Board of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation, it is necessary to pay the membership fee. 500 UAH is an annual fee.
4. Within two weeks from the date of payment of the annual membership fee, a complimentary package is sent at the address indicated by the scholar in the application.
Annual membership fee is 500 UAH. It is paid during the period of January 1–31. In case a member joins the organization from January 1 to April 30, membership fee is paid for the current year. If a member joins the organisation from May 1 to December 31, the membership fee is paid for the current year and next year.