• share the priorities and activities areas of the CUESC;
• carry out research activities;
• aim to develop scientific and education in Ukraine;
• pay membership fee in time.
1. To prepare documents package including:
• membership application (download), which should be downloaded, filled, printed and signed;
• copy of Diploma of Higher Education (without Official Academic Transcript);
• copy of Candidate (Doctor) of Sciences Diploma (if any);
• copy of Associate Professor/Professor Diploma (if any).
2. To send the documents by Nova Poshta to:
Somykova Kateryna Serhiivna (Secretariat Coordinator of the CUESC)
Office No 16
Phone number: (099) 733 42 54
Received documents package from the candidate, within a week the Executive Board of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation gives an answer regarding the affiliation to the Center and sends payment details of the membership fee to the email indicated by the candidate in the application.
3. When the candidate has positive feedback from the Executive Board of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation, it is necessary to pay the membership fee. 1000 UAH is an annual fee.
4. You receive an electronic certificate of membership in the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation within two weeks from the date of payment of the annual membership fee. The CUESC membership is confirmed by an electronic certificate and a reсord in the Current Members section.
Annual membership fee is 1000 UAH. In case a member joins the organization from January 1 to April 30, membership fee is paid for the current year. If a member joins the organisation from May 1 to December 31, the membership fee is paid for the current year and next year.
The annual fee is paid between January 1 – 31. If you want to extend membership in the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation, don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com with a request to provide banking details for paying the membership fee.