The Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation invites scholars, researchers, postgraduate and doctoral students of higher education institutions and research establishments and practitioners to join the scientific organisation and become its member!
1. To communicate and share the experience with colleagues.
2. To keep abreast of the nearest scientific events and projects of the CUESC and foreign higher education institutions, which are partners of the CUESC.
3. To participate in the international scientific and practical conferences gratuitously or on special terms.
4. To undertake scientific and pedagogical internships organised by foreign higher education institutions gratuitously or on special terms.
5. To take part in completing foreign collective monographs gratuitously or on special terms.
6. To be involved in the institutional visits to the international and European establishments, government bodies of European Union Member States, European higher education institutions at the expense of grant funding.
7. To be engaged in the organisation and participation in scientific conferences, practical courses, seminars and round tables in the picturesque places of the Transcarpathian region at the expense of grant funding.
8. To carry out scholarly analytical activities in cooperation with scholars from UE countries at the expense of grant funding.
9. To be a guest speaker to scientific events and projects of the CUESC region at the expense of grant funding.
10. To participate in the discussion and lobbying numerous drafts of normative legal acts in the sphere of science and higher education in the context of cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
* Special terms means reduction in payment for participation in scientific projects.
• CUESC Membership Certificate
It is obtained upon joining the CUESC and confirms membership in the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation.
• Brand notebook
Every member of the CUESC receives a notebook with the logo of the Center for European Scientific Cooperation.
• Information booklet
Every member of the CUESC receives an information booklet including the calendar of scheduled events and scientific projects of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation.