Music plays an essential role in our life: it makes our life brighter and a long trip more gripping, and helps relax after a hard day. Our life is dull and gray without music. Thanks to musicians, we can abstract ourselves from a daily routine and move the world of beauty. As Stendhal, a French writer, rightly noted: «Good music makes no mistake and goes straight to the bottom of the soul to look for the sorrow that devours us».
For the above reasons, it is important this kind of art becomes better and makes progress. Upon the initiative of Odessa National A.V. Nezhdanova Academy of Music, NGO “Community “Musicology of Ukraine in the World Culture” and under the support of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation, ZOOM lectures “Music in the system of art education: relations and counteractions” has been organized. The lectures run from April 6-22 (inclusively).
The following prominent experts in music studies, music pedagogy and music performing are speakers:
- Zharkova Valeriia Borysivna, Doctor of Arts, Professor, Head of the Department of History of World Music, Ukrainian National Tchaikovsky Academy of Music;
- Severynova Maryna Yuriivna, Doctor of Arts, Professor, Dean of Historical-Theoretical, Compositor and Foreign Students Faculty, Ukrainian National Tchaikovsky Academy of Music;
- Voskoboinikova Yuliia Vasylivna, Doctor of Arts, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Сhoral Сonducting and Classical Singing, Kharkiv State Academy of Culture;
- Ohanezova-Hryhorenko Olha Vadymivna, Doctor of Arts, Professor at the Department of Solo Singing, Odessa National A.V. Nezhdanova Academy of Music, Honored Artist of Ukraine;
- Osadcha Svitlana Viktorivna, Doctor of Arts, Professor, Head of the Department of History of Music and Musical Ethnography of Odessa National A.V. Nezhdanova Academy of Music;
- Samoilenko Oleksandra Ivanivna, Doctor of Arts, Professor, Vice-Rector for Research of Odessa National A.V. Nezhdanova Academy of Music; Head of NGO «Community «Musicology of Ukraine in the World Culture».
On April 6, 2021, the opening lecture has taken place. Today’s speaker is Zharkova Valeriia Borysivna, a prominent Ukrainian educator who received many awards: Award of the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine for Achievements in the Development of Culture and Arts, Awards of the Ukrainian National Tchaikovsky Academy of Music “Order for Outstanding Achievements in Music Art”. She is an author of the monographs “Walks in the musical world of Maurice Ravel (in search for meaning of Master’s message) and “Ten views of the history of West European music. Secrets and desires of Homo Musicus” in 2 vols.
The online lecture has been devoted to the music of Claude Debussy and Maurice Ravel. Admirable Valeriia Borysivna has delved into a modern perspective to style identification of sound language of French composers.
We express gratitude to all participants who have joined the first lecture!
1 з 5