Humanities and Natural Sciences University in Sandomierz сontinues international scientific activity in the framework of cooperation with the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation. Thus, in October 2018, Polish university organized activity for publishing a collective monograph on natural sciences. Ukrainian scientists had an opportunity to participate in developing the monograph due to the Center.
In January 2019, as a result of the fruitful cooperation of authors’ team, a collective monograph “Scientific achievements of European countries in the sphere of natural sciences” has come out. Each of the authors made a valuable contribution to the edition.
Both experienced and young scientists participated in monograph elaboration. Among them are:
• Ivanets O. R., Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Zoology of Faculty of Biology, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, presented his research in English “Patterns of taxonomic structure and ecomorphology Chydoridae, Dybowski & Grochowski, 1894 (Cladocera: Anomopoda) of the Ukrainian Roztocze and its surroundings”;
• Co-authors Kovalchuk Yu. P., Candidate of Biological Sciences, Research Scientist of Laboratory of Hydrobiology, Ichthyology and Radiobiology of the Institute of Biology of Oles Gonchar Dnipro National University and Ushakova H. O., Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Biophysics and Biochemistry of Oles Gonchar Dnipro National University, had the paper “Molecular bases of cytoskeletons”;
• Koshova V. M., Candidate of Sciences (Engineering), Professor of the Department of Fermentation Product and Wine Production of the National University of Food Technologies, and Kobernitska A. O., Postgraduate Student at the Department of the Department of Fermentation Product and Wine Production of the National University of Food Technologies are co-authors of “Characteristics of brewing varieties of winter barley of Ukraine”. The paper presents a brief description of the structure and chemical composition of barley and describes the main indicators of the most popular varieties of winter barley in Ukraine as well as analyses the immunity to certain grain diseases and winter resistance of winter barley;
• Masiuk D. M., Candidate of Sciences (Veterinary), Associate Professor, Director of the Research Center for Biosafety and Environmental Control of Agro-Industrial Complex of Dnipro State Agrarian and Economic University, Nedzvetskyi V. S., Doctor of Biological Sciences, Leading Research Scientist, and Kokariev A. V., Senior Research Scientist of the Research Center for Biosafety and Environmental Control of Agro-Industrial Complex of Dnipro State Agrarian and Economic University developed a significant paper “Natural peptidoglycan improves pig immunity against porcine epidemic diarrhea”;
• Molodchenkova O. O., Doctor of Biological Sciences, Head of the Laboratory of Phytochemistry of Plant Breeding and Genetics Institute – National Center of Seed and Cultivar Investigation, developed the paper “Biochemical aspects of forming the quality of seeds of leguminous crops”. The article analyses and systematizes the biochemical parameters of seeds of legumes (soybeans, peas, and nut), which determine the quality of seeds, their nutritional and feed value. The results presented in this article may be of interest to breeders who conduct research aimed at creating varieties of legumes of food and feed orientation;
• Trokhymenko H. H., Candidate of Biological Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Ecology and Environmental Technologies of Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding, and Mahas N. I., Senior Lecturer at the Department of Ecology and Environmental Technologies of Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding, are co-authors of the research “Monitoring of the state of surface water in the Southern Bug river water basin on the Mykolaiv region territory”;
• Fedoniuk T. P., Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of Scientific Centre for Ecology and Environmental Protection of Zhytomyr National Agroecological University, and Fedoniuk R. H., Director of the Botanic Garden, Postgraduate Student of Zhytomyr National Agroecological University, had the paper “Methodological aspects of evaluaiting the toxicologic effect on the macrophyte flora of the resorvoirs of Ukrainian Рolissya”;
• co-authors Yukalo V. H., Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, Professor at the Department of Food Biotechnology and Chemistry of Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University, and Storozh L. A., Candidate of Sciences (Engineering), Senior Lecturer of the Department of Food Biotechnology and Chemistry of Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University, presented collaborative research “Natural bioactive phosphopeptides from the milk casein complex proteins”;
• Yakovyshyna T. F., Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Ecology and Environmental Protection, SHEI “Prydniprovska State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture” had the paper “Restoration of soils of urboecosystems contaminated with cationites of environmentally hazardous metals”.
The monograph was published by the European publishing house “Izdevnieciba” Baltija Publishing” (Riga, Latvia) with ISBN award. Soon, each of the authors will receive personal copies of the monograph and a certificate officially confirming participation in elaborating a collective paper.
We express gratitude for your interest in monograph elaboration and wish all authors inspiration in further researches!