On January 25-26, the international scientific and practical conference “Legal practice in EU countries and Ukraine at the modern stage” was carried out in “Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad (Romania) with the support of the Center for Ukrainian and European Scientific Cooperation.
“Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad was the first private establishment in Romanian system of higher education. Faculty of Juridical Sciences was established in the first year of University’s operation in 1990-1991. Within 28 years of the activities, the faculty has become renowned amongst other specialized and traditional institutions in Romania due to its exceptional resources and potential.
More than 200 Ukrainian scholars, postgraduate students and HEI students, practitioners took part in the international conference which was held in the country of the European Union.
Scientific papers were elaborated according to sections focus area:
1. History and theory of law and state
2. Constitutional and municipal law
3. Civil law and civil procedure. Family law
4. Economic law and economic procedure
5. Labor law and social welfare law
6. Agrarian and environmental law. Land law
7. Administrative law and procedure. Finance law. Information law
8. Criminal law and criminology. Criminal executive law
9. Criminal procedure and criminalistics
10. European Union law. International law and comparative law.
As a result of the conference, each participant will receive a printed collection and a certificate confirming participation in the international conference. A European publishing house will award the collection of abstracts with ISBN (International Standard Book Number).